Posts with tag "aflac"
- Posted Apr 29th 2011 at 10:01 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Gilbert Gottfried found himself in the news recently, but for all the wrong reasons, starting with too-soon jokes about the Japan tsunami that led Aflac to replace him as their mouthy duck. Despite losing a lucrative and stable gig, Gilbert tells me on my HDNet show that he's not letting this mishap get to him. "I was the headline on every news station, like 'Gilbert said something off color,'"...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 10:15 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Since Gilbert Gottfried was fired from his gig as the voice of the Aflac Duck, the insurance company is looking for a new golden goose. Gottfried was dismissed from the company after tweeting inappropriate jokes in the aftermath of Japan's tragic earthquake. By the time he later removed the tweets and replaced them with an apology, Aflac had already cut ties with their famous feathered funny ma...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ashley Tisdale's Closet Confidential: Her Top 3 Summer Fashion Trends
- So Sweet! Tiffani Thiessen's Daughter Harper 'Can't Get Enough' of New Little Brother Holt (PHOTOS)
- Up and Away! Man Attempts to Skydive from Balloon-Flown Lawn Chair for Publicity Stunt, Detained After Crash Landing
- BET, Bounce TV pull 'Cosby Show' reruns from air
- Paula Deen blasted for brownface Twitter picture
- LAPD investigating Bill Cosby's alleged sexual abuse of young model