Posts with tag "alaska"
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 07:25 AM by Rob Shuter
While all those political folks are debating what it would take for Sarah Palin to run for the presidency in 2012, my entertainment sources are telling me the answer is much more simple. If Bristol wins 'Dancing With the Stars,' Sarah is in for sure. "Sarah ultimately wants to win if she runs again; she's not interested in running to increase her popularity or visibility. She will only run if...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 03:04 PM by Zach Dionne
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' set a ratings record for TLC on Sunday night, notching 5 million viewers for the premiere, a number Gawker calls "huge for cable." The show, part reality TV, part documentary travel series, is an eight-parter following the omnipresent Republican showing off her native state. "Some are calling the series a 2012 campaign ad," notes The Hollywood Reporter, "while producer...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Are Engaged
- Hilary Duff's Super-Thick Geek Chic Glasses: Obsessed or Hot Mess?
- Oakland Raiders Lineman Donates Game Check to 4-Year-Old with Heart Condition
- Watch a fan-made trailer for the DC/Marvel mash-up that'll never happen
- Pete Davidson declares love for Amy Adams ?Love Actually'-style in cut ?SNL' sketch
- Ringless Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy Reunite in Aspen Days Before Celebrating Christmas
- Iggy Azalea Sounds Off on Twitter (Again) After will.i.am and Lupe Fiasco Defend the Rapper—See the Tweets!
- What About The Interview? James Franco Takes on a New Identity in First Trailer for True Story