Posts with tag "alaska"
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 07:25 AM by Rob Shuter
While all those political folks are debating what it would take for Sarah Palin to run for the presidency in 2012, my entertainment sources are telling me the answer is much more simple. If Bristol wins 'Dancing With the Stars,' Sarah is in for sure. "Sarah ultimately wants to win if she runs again; she's not interested in running to increase her popularity or visibility. She will only run if...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 03:04 PM by Zach Dionne
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' set a ratings record for TLC on Sunday night, notching 5 million viewers for the premiere, a number Gawker calls "huge for cable." The show, part reality TV, part documentary travel series, is an eight-parter following the omnipresent Republican showing off her native state. "Some are calling the series a 2012 campaign ad," notes The Hollywood Reporter, "while producer...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How an Author Is Coping with Discovery That Her Grandpa Was Schindler's List Nazi
- KUWTK Sneak Peek: Kim Kardashian West Teases Bruce Jenner About His Hair (VIDEO)
- Britney Spears Is Taking Math Classes to Help Sons with 'Hard' Homework
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kris Jenner (and Her Cleavage) Enjoy Romantic Lunch With Corey Gamble After Split Speculation: Couple Is a ''Great Match''
- President Barack Obama Calls The Wire ''One of the Greatest Television Shows" in Interview With Creator David Simon
- Her Outfit Costs What?! Ashley Tisdale's $40,203 SoCal-Cool Street Style