Posts with tag "alaska"
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 07:25 AM by Rob Shuter
While all those political folks are debating what it would take for Sarah Palin to run for the presidency in 2012, my entertainment sources are telling me the answer is much more simple. If Bristol wins 'Dancing With the Stars,' Sarah is in for sure. "Sarah ultimately wants to win if she runs again; she's not interested in running to increase her popularity or visibility. She will only run if...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 03:04 PM by Zach Dionne
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' set a ratings record for TLC on Sunday night, notching 5 million viewers for the premiere, a number Gawker calls "huge for cable." The show, part reality TV, part documentary travel series, is an eight-parter following the omnipresent Republican showing off her native state. "Some are calling the series a 2012 campaign ad," notes The Hollywood Reporter, "while producer...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell Join Couples Therapy
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Say 'I Do' and More Weekend News
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Are Married
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- Nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Brrr, It's Cold in Storybrooke! Check Out Frozen's Elsa On Once Upon A Time in New Teaser
- Lauren Conrad's Bridal Shower Is Even More Beautiful Than You Thought it Would Be—Take a Look!
- Dorothy Wang Slowly Recovers From Her Breakup and Brendan Fitzpatrick Decides to Get Hair Plugs—See the #RichKids Recap!