Posts with tag "alaska"
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 07:25 AM by Rob Shuter
While all those political folks are debating what it would take for Sarah Palin to run for the presidency in 2012, my entertainment sources are telling me the answer is much more simple. If Bristol wins 'Dancing With the Stars,' Sarah is in for sure. "Sarah ultimately wants to win if she runs again; she's not interested in running to increase her popularity or visibility. She will only run if...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 03:04 PM by Zach Dionne
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' set a ratings record for TLC on Sunday night, notching 5 million viewers for the premiere, a number Gawker calls "huge for cable." The show, part reality TV, part documentary travel series, is an eight-parter following the omnipresent Republican showing off her native state. "Some are calling the series a 2012 campaign ad," notes The Hollywood Reporter, "while producer...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Extremists May Have Plotted to Attack the Vatican, Italian Officials Say
- Eva Longoria on Her Boyfriend: 'There's Just So Much Happiness and Joy In My Life'
- Patrick Dempsey: It's Been An Incredible 11 Years on Grey's Anatomy
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Mike Tyson doesn't bust a move on 'Lip Sync Battle'