Posts with tag "alaska"
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 07:25 AM by Rob Shuter
While all those political folks are debating what it would take for Sarah Palin to run for the presidency in 2012, my entertainment sources are telling me the answer is much more simple. If Bristol wins 'Dancing With the Stars,' Sarah is in for sure. "Sarah ultimately wants to win if she runs again; she's not interested in running to increase her popularity or visibility. She will only run if...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 03:04 PM by Zach Dionne
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' set a ratings record for TLC on Sunday night, notching 5 million viewers for the premiere, a number Gawker calls "huge for cable." The show, part reality TV, part documentary travel series, is an eight-parter following the omnipresent Republican showing off her native state. "Some are calling the series a 2012 campaign ad," notes The Hollywood Reporter, "while producer...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cara Delevingne Is a Master of Disguise (Sorta): See Her Paparazzi-Dodging Masks
- Jennifer Hudson Has an Unusual Plan to Become an 'EGOT'
- Big Brother's Frankie Grande Is Headed to Broadway
- Ryan Phillippe: I've only made 5 good movies
- Remember when Carmen Electra married Dennis Rodman...
- 'Women in War': Soldiers, pilots, spies - you name it, women do it
- Kim Kardashian Turns 34 Today! Celebrate Her Birthday by Looking Back at Her Best Red Carpet Moments
- Tori Spelling Feels "Overwhelmed" by Family's Financial Issues: "I Don't Want to Change Our Lifestyle"
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Glee, Revenge, The Good Wife, Parenthood, The Mindy Project and More