Posts with tag "alaska"
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 07:25 AM by Rob Shuter
While all those political folks are debating what it would take for Sarah Palin to run for the presidency in 2012, my entertainment sources are telling me the answer is much more simple. If Bristol wins 'Dancing With the Stars,' Sarah is in for sure. "Sarah ultimately wants to win if she runs again; she's not interested in running to increase her popularity or visibility. She will only run if...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 03:04 PM by Zach Dionne
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' set a ratings record for TLC on Sunday night, notching 5 million viewers for the premiere, a number Gawker calls "huge for cable." The show, part reality TV, part documentary travel series, is an eight-parter following the omnipresent Republican showing off her native state. "Some are calling the series a 2012 campaign ad," notes The Hollywood Reporter, "while producer...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Survivors Return to Auschwitz for 70th Anniversary of Liberation
- Lance Armstrong Makes Cameo in New Drug-Related Music Video
- This Is What the Stars Ate During the Blizzard of 2015
- Texas high school's 'Uptown Funk' video goes viral
- ?Fantastic Four' debuts first trailer
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Taylor Swift's Twitter and Instagram Accounts Hacked, Ronan Farrow Guides Us Through This National Crisis
- Tom Brady Admits He Didn't Watch SNL Deflategate Sketch, Says Jay Z Gets Him ''Hyped Up'' While Speaking at Super Bowl Media Day
- Kris Jenner Wears Revealing See-Through Pants to Chanel Fashion Show, Texts Pic of Her Sexy Outfit to Boyfriend Corey Gamble!