Posts with tag "alec baldwin"
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 05:05 AM by Christo Varghese
Al Pacino and Alec Baldwin showed off their gorgeous and much younger girlfriends on the red carpet at the Tony Awards on Sunday. Pacino, 71, was seen with his Argentinean girlfriend, actress Lucila Sola, 31. The Daily Mail is reporting that Sola and Pacino went public with their relationship in April last year but were reported to have split later on in the year. The couple seemed very m...
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
According to Jennifer Garner, her fellow actor and pal, Alec Baldwin, definitely has what it takes to throw himself in the candidate pool for New York's 2013 mayoral election. The actress dropped by 'Fox & Friends' in NYC earlier today to voice both her and her husband, Ben Affleck's support of Baldwin the politician. "I think he should go for it. He can run and let people vote. I stand up ...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 01:15 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Are we in for another dose of 'will I or won't I?' Donald Trump-style celebrity politics or is Alec Baldwin legitimately planning a run for Mayor of New York. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the '30 Rock' boss may be interested in throwing his hat into the New York mayoral election ring now, more than ever, that Rep. Anthony Weiner's Twitter scandal has most likely deterred him from running. ...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 12:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Forget the age of platinum blond reality stars duking it out over boyfriend rumors, when it comes to Alec Baldwin and John Krasinski's celebrity feud, only one person will leave the ring -- or stadium -- alive. Die hard Red Sox fan, Krasinski, and navy blue bleeding Yankees fan, Baldwin, are taking it to the next level when it comes to their MLB rivalry New Era commercial. Krasinski even goes a...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 05:16 PM by Marc Schneider
While someone was tweeting man-junk from Rep. Anthony Weiner's account on May 27, another New Yorker was dipping his toes into the world of Twitter for the first time. Welcome, Alec Baldwin! Color us (whatever color) giddy (is) now that we can ramble along with Jack Donaghy as he glides through security at nasty airports, troubleshoots boat problems, banters with his broham Daniel and, just toda...
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 06:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
We've seen photos of a bikini-clad Julianne Hough from the set of the highly anticipated film, 'Rock of Ages'--and now we're getting a peek at Alec Baldwin in costume too. Director Adam Shankman Tweeted the photo of Baldwin and costar Russell Brand on Tuesday. The '30 Rock' star is decked out with long blond hair, bandana around his neck and a killer jean vest. Baldwin is just one of the big...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 10:00 AM by John Mitchell
The much-hyped big-screen adaptation of the Broadway musical 'Rock of Ages' is all set to begin production in Miami on May 23 with a star-heavy cast that includes Tom Cruise, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Russell Brand, Paul Giamatti, Malin Akerman, Bryan Cranston, Mary J. Blige and Julianne Hough. Or should we say, "was" all set to begin production? Yesterday, New Line shot down rumors that Alec Baldw...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 08:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
This could be awkward... awkwardly hilarious! Condoleezza Rice, former secretary of state under the Bush administration and ex-lover of the fictional Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin), will guest star on an upcoming episode of NBC's '30 Rock.' '30 Rock' creator and star Tina Fey dropped the casting news at a book signing, according to the Washington Post. The fictional relationship between Rice an...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 04:59 PM by Moviefone Editors
Woody Allen has marked Rome as the next stop on his European filmmaking odyssey, and he's recruited Alec Baldwin as his co-pilot. Baldwin will take a leading role in Allen's next film, starring alongside Penelope Cruz, who announced last week that she's in the film. Baldwin and Allen last worked together on the 1990 film 'Alice.' Cruz and Allen recently made 'Vicki Cristina Barcelona,' which...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 02:50 PM by PopEater Staff
John Krasinski is a Red Sox fan; Alec Baldwin is a Yankees fan. Bringing the two together to talk baseball means trouble. In a commercial for New Era, the actors jab over their respective teams. "Quick question, are you a Phillies fan now, since you guys couldn't get Cliff Lee and he went to Philadelphia for less money?" Krasinski begins, referencing Lee's decision to turn down a huge salary...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Patricia Arquette Wins the SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role
- Orange Is the New Black Wins Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series
- William H. Macy Wins Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Comedy Series
- 'Birdman'? 'Boyhood'? SAG Awards to offer Oscar preview
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'
- A new Miss Universe will be crowned tonight in Miami
- Watch with us: The SAG Awards
- Inside EW's Screen Actors Guild Awards party
- ?The Lego Movie,' ?Birdman' nab Producers Guild of America Awards
- Veep's Reid Scott Is Going to Be a Dad, Pregnant Wife Elspeth Keller Debuts Baby Bump on 2015 SAG Awards Red Carpet!
- Why Wouldn't Orphan Black's Tatiana Maslany Do the Mani Cam at the 2015 SAG Awards?!
- Yes, Michael Keaton Is Aware His Son Sean Douglas Is a "Handsome Dude" and Admits He Deleted His Meryl Streep Selfie!