Posts with tag "alejandro"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 03:35 PM by Steven Avalos
So you think you're Lady Gaga's biggest fan? Your hair bow is cute and all, and wow, is that disco stick home made? It lights up? Good job! But while you were off deconstructing a disco ball, rumor has it a Russian billionaire one-upped you -- big time. Life.ru reports the stern-faced man in black leather SS-like garb in Lady Gaga's 'Alejandro' is actually a Moscow-based billionaire who is said to...
- Posted Jun 8th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Steven Avalos
Lady Gaga is back (did she ever really go away?) with the new music video for her summer smash, "Alejandro," and naturally it's a pretty intense affair. The Steven Klein-directed clip clocks in at 8:44 and is described by the Lady herself as a "celebration and an admiration of gay love -- it confesses my envy of the courage and bravery they require to be together." Gaga appeared on Larry King Live...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelorette Contestant Draws Criticism for Joking on Twitter About Being Gay
- FROM EW: George R.R. Martin Won't Write Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode to Focus on Book
- Bruce Jenner to Pose for Cover of Vanity Fair, Sources Say
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!
- Adam Levine Cancels Maroon 5's Liverpool Concert: ''My Cords Are Toast''
- Aw, 17 Years! Cindy Crawford's Beach Bod Is Just as Great Now as When She and Husband Rande Gerber Were First Starting Out