Posts with tag "alejandro"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 03:35 PM by Steven Avalos
So you think you're Lady Gaga's biggest fan? Your hair bow is cute and all, and wow, is that disco stick home made? It lights up? Good job! But while you were off deconstructing a disco ball, rumor has it a Russian billionaire one-upped you -- big time. Life.ru reports the stern-faced man in black leather SS-like garb in Lady Gaga's 'Alejandro' is actually a Moscow-based billionaire who is said to...
- Posted Jun 8th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Steven Avalos
Lady Gaga is back (did she ever really go away?) with the new music video for her summer smash, "Alejandro," and naturally it's a pretty intense affair. The Steven Klein-directed clip clocks in at 8:44 and is described by the Lady herself as a "celebration and an admiration of gay love -- it confesses my envy of the courage and bravery they require to be together." Gaga appeared on Larry King Live...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: The Chic Tote PEOPLE Style Editors Love (with a Discount!)
- In Seattle, Tofu Turkeys Get Thanksgiving Pardons
- Prince William Advocates for Africa's Wildlife: 'Time Is Running Out'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor
- James Cameron Just Said the Most Disgusting Thing About His Upcoming Avatar Sequels