Posts with tag "alejandro"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 03:35 PM by Steven Avalos
So you think you're Lady Gaga's biggest fan? Your hair bow is cute and all, and wow, is that disco stick home made? It lights up? Good job! But while you were off deconstructing a disco ball, rumor has it a Russian billionaire one-upped you -- big time. Life.ru reports the stern-faced man in black leather SS-like garb in Lady Gaga's 'Alejandro' is actually a Moscow-based billionaire who is said to...
- Posted Jun 8th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Steven Avalos
Lady Gaga is back (did she ever really go away?) with the new music video for her summer smash, "Alejandro," and naturally it's a pretty intense affair. The Steven Klein-directed clip clocks in at 8:44 and is described by the Lady herself as a "celebration and an admiration of gay love -- it confesses my envy of the courage and bravery they require to be together." Gaga appeared on Larry King Live...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shia LaBeouf Ditches the Rattail, Shaves His Head Bald
- All About Ali Fedotowsky's Hand-Crafted 3-Carat Engagement Ring! (EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS)
- Miley Cyrus Tears Up the Dance Floor at Wiz Khalifa's Birthday Party
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- What We're Packing For New York Fashion Week: Look Inside the Luggage of Catt Sadler, Zanna Roberts Rassi & the E! News Team
- Carissa Loethen's Bridal Blog: Wedding Cupcake and S'mores Bar, Coming Right Up!
- Arrow's Season 4 Trailer is Everything We've Ever Wanted, Including Happy Oliver & Badass Felicity