Posts with tag "alex rodriguez"
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Why are celebrities oh so coy talking about their romantic relationships? Do they really think their non-denial denials and their excuses and proclamations that their love life is nobody's business make us lose interest. You know why it is our business...because you're famous and ultimately we pay your bills. After the jump, PopEater takes a look at why Kate Hudson, Kristen Stewart and...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
Does Alex Rodriguez keep a portrait of himself as a centaur above his bed? Kate Hudson, the slugger's girlfriend and one of the few persons in this world who could answer that question, has laughed off the rumor as "horrible" and "the craziest thing anyone has ever asked me." MTV News sat down with the actress to discuss 'Nine,' but pivoted the interview to talk centaurs and whether there was...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 03:22 PM by Jo Piazza
Yankee fans are crossing their fingers, their toes and bowing down before the altar of a certain blonde bombshell today in hopes that Kate Hudson will continue to work the magic that has transformed Alex Rodriguez into a power player in the post-season. We already told you that Kate has done more for Alex's game than Madonna ever did, but now we want to take a closer look at what could account...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
UPDATE: A-Rod Drives in 3 Runs in the ALDS Game Two, Including a Game-Tying, Two-Run Homer in the 9th The New York Yankees came out looking strong against the Minnesota Twins in their first game of the ALDS with a 7-2 victory. A major factor in the win was the performance of Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez, who broke a postseason slump of 0 for 19 with runners in scoring positiom, with two...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 07:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Madonna sat down with David Letterman on 'The Late Show' for the singer's eighth time Wednesday night, after being carried into the studio by the New York Rangers. The two discussed her eight-year marriage to Guy Ritchie and when Letterman asks her if she'll ever marry again, she replied "I think I'd rather get run over by a train." They also talked about her previous appearances, and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman Is the New Bachelorette
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- Beauty and the Beast's Sexy Reunion, How I Met Your Mother's Big Secret Revealed and More OMG TV Moments
- The Bachelor Finale Recap: Did Juan Pablo Choose Nikki or Clare? Plus, Find Out if They're Still Together!
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are All Over Each Other in Sexy New Dance Video—Watch Now!