Posts with tag "alex rodriguez"
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Why are celebrities oh so coy talking about their romantic relationships? Do they really think their non-denial denials and their excuses and proclamations that their love life is nobody's business make us lose interest. You know why it is our business...because you're famous and ultimately we pay your bills. After the jump, PopEater takes a look at why Kate Hudson, Kristen Stewart and...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
Does Alex Rodriguez keep a portrait of himself as a centaur above his bed? Kate Hudson, the slugger's girlfriend and one of the few persons in this world who could answer that question, has laughed off the rumor as "horrible" and "the craziest thing anyone has ever asked me." MTV News sat down with the actress to discuss 'Nine,' but pivoted the interview to talk centaurs and whether there was...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 03:22 PM by Jo Piazza
Yankee fans are crossing their fingers, their toes and bowing down before the altar of a certain blonde bombshell today in hopes that Kate Hudson will continue to work the magic that has transformed Alex Rodriguez into a power player in the post-season. We already told you that Kate has done more for Alex's game than Madonna ever did, but now we want to take a closer look at what could account...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
UPDATE: A-Rod Drives in 3 Runs in the ALDS Game Two, Including a Game-Tying, Two-Run Homer in the 9th The New York Yankees came out looking strong against the Minnesota Twins in their first game of the ALDS with a 7-2 victory. A major factor in the win was the performance of Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez, who broke a postseason slump of 0 for 19 with runners in scoring positiom, with two...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 07:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Madonna sat down with David Letterman on 'The Late Show' for the singer's eighth time Wednesday night, after being carried into the studio by the New York Rangers. The two discussed her eight-year marriage to Guy Ritchie and when Letterman asks her if she'll ever marry again, she replied "I think I'd rather get run over by a train." They also talked about her previous appearances, and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Apollo Nida: 'I Despise Everything About' Wife Phaedra Parks
- Daniel Baldwin Engaged to Robin Sue Hertz Hempel
- Kim Kardashian Joins AIDS Fight with App
- One Direction, Katy Perry each win three American Music Awards
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week