Posts with tag "alexa ray joel"
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 07:42 AM by PopEater Staff
Christie Brinkley dished out a lot of tough love after her daughter, Alexa Ray Joel, overdosed on pills and was hospitalized in December. "Your job as a parent is to listen. And to dole out as much love as you can," the supermodel tells Ladies' Home Journal in its July issue. "That includes tough love." In early December, Joel had been dealing with the end of a long-term relationship with forme...
- Posted May 15th 2010 at 06:47 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week: Lady Gaga runs herself into the ground and says that she already knows how she's going to die, Thomas Jane says that he isn't as 'hung' as the character he plays on television, Alexa Ray Jo...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 09:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Alexa Ray Joel rang in the new year by talking about the "depression" that contributed to her Dec. 5 hospitalization, in which she swallowed a handful of homeopathic pills. She posted notes on Facebook to thank her friends, fans and supporters, adding she wants "to help young girls with something I feel I know a GREAT deal about: Heartbreak-Related Depression. Although it does not get much attenti...
- Posted Dec 27th 2009 at 11:00 PM by Bruce Haring
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and New England Patriots perennial Pro Bowl quarterback Tom Brady's new baby makes us ponder the ultimate question: What other famous people should mate and produce a powerful super-child? A few drinks later, here are our celebrity candidates for gene-pool enhancement: Mr. T / Jennifer Aniston - The soft, put-upon and long-suffering girlfriend reputation that Anist...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 10:58 AM by PopEater Staff
Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley say their daughter Alexa Ray's recent scare of taking too many homeopathic pills was the result of a "devastating heartbreak." In a newly issued statement, the parents slam a NY Post report that ran earlier in the week that claimed her actions on Dec. 5 were a "cry for help" and were partly due to the perceived slow progress she's making in crafting a music career ...
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 06:41 AM by PopEater Staff
After an alleged pill overdose sent her to the hospital, Alexa Ray Joel -- daughter of Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley -- is back home and recovering. A rep for the singer tells Usmagazine.com that after Joel left St. Vincent's Hospital in New York City....
- Posted Dec 5th 2009 at 04:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Alexa Ray Joel, the daughter of singer Billy Joel and model Christie Brinkley, was rushed to the hospital Saturday afternoon in New York. According to one media outlet, the 23-year-old singer-songwriter suffered from a pill overdose....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: The Chic Tote PEOPLE Style Editors Love (with a Discount!)
- In Seattle, Tofu Turkeys Get Thanksgiving Pardons
- Prince William Advocates for Africa's Wildlife: 'Time Is Running Out'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor