Posts with tag "alexander mcqueen"
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 01:15 AM by AOL Music Editors
Lady Gaga revealed that one of the tracks on her new 'Born This Way' album is about the late, legendary fashion designer Alexander McQueen. Gaga was deeply affected by McQueen's tragic death and her song 'Fashion of His Love' her personal tribute to the couturier. Gaga posted a note on her Twitter page saying, "Fashion Of His Love is about Alexander McQueen." McQueen committed suicide by han...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 12:20 AM by The Editors of StyleList
** OFFICIAL UPDATE Visit AOL Royal Wedding for photos of Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress designed by Alexander McQueen's Sarah Burton ** Kate Middleton's wedding dress designer is Alexander McQueen creative director, Sarah Burton, according to reports in British newspapers. While McQueen officials are issuing denials -- which they would be obliged to do, even if it were true -- sources tol...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 01:15 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Sarah Jessica Parker and Vogue editor Anna Wintour were among the fashionistas who paid tribute to late designer Alexander McQueen at a private memorial service at St. Paul's Cathedral in London Monday. Parker told a celebrity-studded crowd that included Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell and Rachel Weisz that it was with "honor and great regret" that she was there to mark the contribution and creativit...
- Posted Feb 17th 2010 at 05:40 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Good News -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Chris Brown
Naomi Campbell is still the talk of New York's Fashion Week following her Fashion for Relief event that helped benefit earthquake-damaged Haiti. The gala featured fashion from the world's top designers and paid tribute to the late Alexander McQueen. PopEater had backstage access and met with Chris Brown, Victoria Beckham, Kelly Osbourne and Campbell to talk about their participation in the sold ou...
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 07:23 AM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga has broken her silence on the death of designer Alexander McQueen without saying a word. On Friday, the eccentric singer tweeted a photo of herself and McQueen in a loving embrace as a tribute to her friend, who was found dead a day ealier of an apparent suicide. Gaga was McQueen's muse, with the singer wearing dozens of his designs at events like the MTV Video Music Awards....
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 03:02 PM by Amber James
There's no question that Lady Gaga was a muse for fashion designer Alexander McQueen. His eccentric style meshed well with Gaga's fearless fashion sense. The pop singer even paid homage to the fashion icon in her catchy 'Bad Romance' video last year -- strutting around in a pair of McQueen's infamous lobster claw heels and runway designs. But with McQueen's recent death, will it change the face an...
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 10:43 AM by PopEater Staff
British fashion designer Alexander McQueen was found dead Thursday at his home of an apparent suicide. He was 40. McQueen was discovered at his luxury flat in Green Park, central London, where it is believed he hanged himself. He died just days after the loss of his mother, Joyce. "It is a tragic loss," McQueen's office said in a statement to UK's Daily Mail. "We are not making a comment at this t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heroes Among Us: Aracely Basurto Teaches Kids with Diabetes How to Stay Healthy
- Hey Parents, One Celeb Has Your Elf on the Shelf Game Beat
- Adorable Cat Wins Title of 'Ugliest Sleeping Face in Japan'
- 'Haunting Of's' Kim Russo claims to bridge gap between worlds
- Stephen Belafonte denies reports he abused wife Mel B
- Larry King grills Willie Robertson on his views on homosexuality
- ?School of Rock' musical coming to Broadway, courtesy of Andrew Lloyd Webber
- ?The Colbert Report' has a yard sale and sells Michael Stipe, Beatles figurines, more
- Better Call Saul First Look: Your 2 Favorites, Together Again!
- Annie Review Roundup: Why Critics Say Don't Spend Your Bottom Dollar on This Musical Remake
- Maria Menounos Goes Inside YouTube's Official Movie Making Studio—Find Out Why Ron Howard and Brian Grazer Are Interested!