Posts with tag "alexander mcqueen"
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 01:15 AM by AOL Music Editors
Lady Gaga revealed that one of the tracks on her new 'Born This Way' album is about the late, legendary fashion designer Alexander McQueen. Gaga was deeply affected by McQueen's tragic death and her song 'Fashion of His Love' her personal tribute to the couturier. Gaga posted a note on her Twitter page saying, "Fashion Of His Love is about Alexander McQueen." McQueen committed suicide by...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 12:20 AM by The Editors of StyleList
** OFFICIAL UPDATE Visit AOL Royal Wedding for photos of Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress designed by Alexander McQueen's Sarah Burton ** Kate Middleton's wedding dress designer is Alexander McQueen creative director, Sarah Burton, according to reports in British newspapers. While McQueen officials are issuing denials -- which they would be obliged to do, even if it were true -- sources...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 01:15 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Sarah Jessica Parker and Vogue editor Anna Wintour were among the fashionistas who paid tribute to late designer Alexander McQueen at a private memorial service at St. Paul's Cathedral in London Monday. Parker told a celebrity-studded crowd that included Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell and Rachel Weisz that it was with "honor and great regret" that she was there to mark the contribution and...
- Posted Feb 17th 2010 at 05:40 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Good News -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Chris Brown
Naomi Campbell is still the talk of New York's Fashion Week following her Fashion for Relief event that helped benefit earthquake-damaged Haiti. The gala featured fashion from the world's top designers and paid tribute to the late Alexander McQueen. PopEater had backstage access and met with Chris Brown, Victoria Beckham, Kelly Osbourne and Campbell to talk about their participation in the sold...
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 07:23 AM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga has broken her silence on the death of designer Alexander McQueen without saying a word. On Friday, the eccentric singer tweeted a photo of herself and McQueen in a loving embrace as a tribute to her friend, who was found dead a day ealier of an apparent suicide. Gaga was McQueen's muse, with the singer wearing dozens of his designs at events like the MTV Video Music Awards....
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 03:02 PM by Amber James
There's no question that Lady Gaga was a muse for fashion designer Alexander McQueen. His eccentric style meshed well with Gaga's fearless fashion sense. The pop singer even paid homage to the fashion icon in her catchy 'Bad Romance' video last year -- strutting around in a pair of McQueen's infamous lobster claw heels and runway designs. But with McQueen's recent death, will it change the face...
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 10:43 AM by PopEater Staff
British fashion designer Alexander McQueen was found dead Thursday at his home of an apparent suicide. He was 40. McQueen was discovered at his luxury flat in Green Park, central London, where it is believed he hanged himself. He died just days after the loss of his mother, Joyce. "It is a tragic loss," McQueen's office said in a statement to UK's Daily Mail. "We are not making a comment at this...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is Kate Adopting a New Hairstyle on the Royal Tour?
- First Look! Watch Country Star Easton Corbin's 'Clockwork' Music Video
- Real Housewives of New York City: Who Got Stung by the 'Singer Stinger'?
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
- Co-eds doing porn to pay for school: Is Belle Knox a bellwether?
- Then/ now: Our favorite 'Partridge Family' stars
- ?Supernatural' recap: Follow the leader
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: Agents of Nothing
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- Tori Spelling Breaks Silence on Dean McDermott's Affair: "He Was My Soul Mate, But He Completely Broke My Heart"
- It's a View Reunion! All 11 Hosts Will Unite for Barbara Walters' Last Week
- Georgia May Jagger Pays Tribute to L'Wren Scott; Rolling Stones Announce Rescheduled Tour Dates for Down Under