Posts with tag "alexis bellino"
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 08:29 AM by Kelly Fisher
'Real Housewives of Orange County' star Alexis Bellino recently revealed her lifelong struggle with eating disorders, and how she's coping with her issues while raising her family. "I suffered from both anorexia and bulimia," Bellino told E! Online. "It's something like alcoholism...Suffering from an eating disorder you can't go, 'I'm cured, I'm completely cured,' but you don't have to practice...
- Posted Jul 6th 2010 at 08:10 PM by PopEater Staff
'Real Housewives of O.C.' star Alexis Bellino nearly averted tragedy this past Fourth of July weekend when two of her kids accidentally fell into a pool, TMZ is reporting. The reality star, her husband, Jim, and their children were celebrating the holiday at The Balboa Bay Club when the accident happened. Security at the Newport Beach, California club told TMZ that Alexis and Jim were away "doi...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
PopEater has the exclusive first look at the In Touch interview and photo shoot with the cast of Bravo's 'Real Housewives of Orange County,' where the women discussed body image and what they do to look their best, no matter what. The 'Housewives' will go to great lengths for the sake of beauty -- whether working out for hours each day or even going under the knife. "You can't just let yourself...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fantastic Four Trailer Gives Us a First Look at Dr. Doom (VIDEO)
- Bobby Brown Tells Crowd: Bobbi Kristina 'Is Awake'
- London Shops Hope for Bonanza as Second Royal Baby's Birth Nears
- ACM Awards host Blake Shelton's number one job: Cheer on wife Miranda Lambert
- ACM Awards 2015: So hot or so not?
- 'Furious 7' tops box office for third straight week
- Fantastic Four Trailer Released, Shows Villain Doom, Team's Super Powers—Watch the New Video!
- Heath Ledger's Daughter Matilda Living Life "as Normal as Possible" With Help From Michelle Williams
- Tyrese Shares Sweet Pic of Chris Brown and Daughter Royalty, Gives Singer Some Fatherhood Advice