Posts with tag "alexis bellino"
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 08:29 AM by Kelly Fisher
'Real Housewives of Orange County' star Alexis Bellino recently revealed her lifelong struggle with eating disorders, and how she's coping with her issues while raising her family. "I suffered from both anorexia and bulimia," Bellino told E! Online. "It's something like alcoholism...Suffering from an eating disorder you can't go, 'I'm cured, I'm completely cured,' but you don't have to practice...
- Posted Jul 6th 2010 at 08:10 PM by PopEater Staff
'Real Housewives of O.C.' star Alexis Bellino nearly averted tragedy this past Fourth of July weekend when two of her kids accidentally fell into a pool, TMZ is reporting. The reality star, her husband, Jim, and their children were celebrating the holiday at The Balboa Bay Club when the accident happened. Security at the Newport Beach, California club told TMZ that Alexis and Jim were away...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
PopEater has the exclusive first look at the In Touch interview and photo shoot with the cast of Bravo's 'Real Housewives of Orange County,' where the women discussed body image and what they do to look their best, no matter what. The 'Housewives' will go to great lengths for the sake of beauty -- whether working out for hours each day or even going under the knife. "You can't just let yourself...
Popeater Hot Topics
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Late Night': Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski critique skaters at 30 Rock rink ? VIDEO
- ?Cosmos' then and now: The ?personal voyage' of Carl Sagan, the Hollywood cool of Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Would Like to Trade Bodies With Gisele Bündchen, Admits She's Not a Fan of Selfies
- Teresa and Joe Giudice Cheer on Daughter at Cheerleading Competition After Pleading Guilty to Fraud Charges
- Taylor Swift and Lorde Enjoy Girls' Day in New York City