Posts with tag "ali fedotowsky"
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
'Bachelorette' star Ali Fedotowsky is having an unlucky streak! Just a few months after getting five staples in her head after a kayaking accident, the reality TV star is on crutches after injuring herself while kickboxing, PEOPLE reports. "I fractured my femur & have a osteochondral defect in my knee. Such a bummer," the 26-year-old San Diego on-air correspondent Tweeted to fellow...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 04:15 AM by Christo Varghese
'The Bachelorette' star Ali Fedotowsky had a rough day on Sunday which ended with her getting five staples in her head after a kayaking accident. UsMagazine.com is reporting that Fedotowsky went kayaking with fiance Roberto Martinez in La Jolla, Calif., when she was knocked overboard. A rep of the reality star said, "Ali and Roberto had a little mishap when their kayak capsized this weekend....
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 04:40 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
She won fiance Roberto Martinez's heart on ABC's 'The Bachelorette,' and now Ali Fedotowsky will get the chance to once again woo America as co-host of a brand new Style Network talk show. According to Us Magazine, Fedotowsky will be heating up the network alongside Adrianne Curry, Vivica A. Fox and fashion designer Nick Verreos. Although the show is still untitled, it promises everything...
- Posted Sep 11th 2010 at 09:02 AM by Christine Fenno
Despite recent rumors of underage nude photos about to debut online, Ali Fedotowsky aims to keep it classy, San Diego. The bubbly reality TV star -- who moved into fiance Roberto Martinez's digs last month, and has denied the existence of racy photos from her adolescence -- has announced that, beginning in just a few days, she'll be a correspondent for the local Fox 5 news team in the city she now...
- Posted Aug 4th 2010 at 11:59 PM by Dave Thier
It's been about a year since I saw Mike Fedotowsky in a bar in our hometown of Williamstown, MA, and he asked me, "Have you heard about this thing Ali is doing?" Since then, Ali Fedotowsky has gone from being a Facebook employee to a 'Bachelor' fan favorite, and now she's one of the most popular 'Bachelorettes' in the show's history. On Monday, she ended her search for love by sending Chris...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 10:50 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Roberto Martinez dropped to one knee and proposed to 'Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky on the reality show's romantic finale. Our pals at StyleList report that he offering her a square-cut Neil Lane diamond engagement ring and his eternal love "I want to make sure you wake up every morning for the rest of your life knowing you're so, so loved," Martinez told the Massachusetts-bred beauty. "I...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 07:09 AM by AOL TV Editors
Before 'The Bachelorette' finale, rumors were flying that Ali Fedotowsky wouldn't pick either Chris Lambton or Roberto Martinez in the season finale -- and that she would leave the show without a ring on her finger. So, did Ali choose somebody? Or did she go home alone? Spoiler alert! Stop reading if you don't want to know! Well, you can't believe everything on the Internet, because the...
- Posted Jul 30th 2010 at 12:31 PM by The Editors of StyleList
'The Bachelorette' star Ali Fedotowsky should expect to receive a Neil Lane engagement ring proposal from one of her two final suitors on the show's Aug. 2 season finale, a source tells our partner StyleList. Beth Cooney Fitzpatrick reports that Fedotowsky was outfitted for her Bora Bora proposal scenes in a shimmering champagne-colored, silk-chiffon customized Alberto Makali gown, selected for...
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 06:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Although Ali Fedotowsky had hoped to find true love on 'The Bachelorette,' close friends reveal she is "devastated" by the outcome of the show. Sources tell InTouch Weekly, in an interview given exclusively to PopEater, that she has been betrayed by her final three guys: Frank Neuschaefer, Roberto Martinez and Chris Lambton. "Being in that environment, you quickly get the sense that the guys...
- Posted May 24th 2010 at 02:10 PM by Michelle Ruiz
Clusters of candles, freshly-picked roses and massive amounts of champagne -- all of this romance can only mean one thing: 'The Bachelorette' premieres tonight on ABC with fan favorite Ali Fedotowsky as its leading lady. The token limos will deliver 25 dudes to Ali's doorstep in one of the most hotly-anticipated 'Bachelorette' shows ever -- but it won't go down without a scandal or two. We...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules Is 'Ready to Move On,' But Is He the Next Bachelor?
- Did Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Accept a Proposal?
- Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Stagliano: How I Survived Traveling with Baby
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Andi says 'Yes!' in dramatic season finale
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- Teen Wolf Recap: Everybody's Getting Killed And/Or Thrown Down Wells! – Plus, Is [SPOILER!] Dying?
- The Bachelorette Finale: Find Out Who Wins, Who Loses It, & Who Cries – Plus, a Fantasy Suite Secret Revealed!
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Unintentionally Give the Cameras Their Best Blue Steel Face and Kill It!