Posts with tag "ali larter"
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 11:00 AM by Sarah Crow
Ali Larter and husband Hayes MacArthur have another reason to be joyful this holiday season: the birth of their son! "He's our perfect Christmas present," the couple told Us Weekly. The 'Heroes' actress and MacArthur, who appears in NBC's upcoming 'Perfect Couples,' welcomed their first child, Theodore Hayes MacArthur, on Monday. The couple, who married in 2009, announced Larter's pregnancy ...
- Posted Jul 20th 2010 at 06:55 PM by PopEater Staff
'Heroes' star Ali Larter and husband Hayes MacArthur are expecting a baby, PEOPLE reports. "Ali and Hayes are thrilled to be expecting their first child," her rep told the magazine. The baby is due this winter. "Ali is ecstatic. She and Hayes are absolutely over the moon about it. They have wanted a baby for what seems like forever and now their dream is coming true," a family friend told Star....
- Posted Jun 21st 2010 at 11:35 AM by Nicki Gostin
'Heroes' may have been canceled, but Ali Larter isn't worried. She just won an MTV Movie Award for her knock-down, drag-out brawl with Beyonce in 'Obsessed,' and recently visited Washington, D.C. as part of a United Nations conference on women. She chatted with PopEater about life lately. So, tell me about the UN conference. I was a guest at the UN foundation for the Women Deliver conference, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
- Harry Potter Star Robbie Coltrane Hospitalized in Florida
- Kim Kardashian Poses with President Obama and Kanye West on Instagram
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs