Posts with tag "ali larter"
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 11:00 AM by Sarah Crow
Ali Larter and husband Hayes MacArthur have another reason to be joyful this holiday season: the birth of their son! "He's our perfect Christmas present," the couple told Us Weekly. The 'Heroes' actress and MacArthur, who appears in NBC's upcoming 'Perfect Couples,' welcomed their first child, Theodore Hayes MacArthur, on Monday. The couple, who married in 2009, announced Larter's pregnancy ...
- Posted Jul 20th 2010 at 06:55 PM by PopEater Staff
'Heroes' star Ali Larter and husband Hayes MacArthur are expecting a baby, PEOPLE reports. "Ali and Hayes are thrilled to be expecting their first child," her rep told the magazine. The baby is due this winter. "Ali is ecstatic. She and Hayes are absolutely over the moon about it. They have wanted a baby for what seems like forever and now their dream is coming true," a family friend told Star....
- Posted Jun 21st 2010 at 11:35 AM by Nicki Gostin
'Heroes' may have been canceled, but Ali Larter isn't worried. She just won an MTV Movie Award for her knock-down, drag-out brawl with Beyonce in 'Obsessed,' and recently visited Washington, D.C. as part of a United Nations conference on women. She chatted with PopEater about life lately. So, tell me about the UN conference. I was a guest at the UN foundation for the Women Deliver conference, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'The Gift'
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Recap: Kylie Jenner: 'I Go Through These Times Where I Hate My Life'
- George Clooney's Changing Looks!
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Kim Kardashian Plans Kids Trip to Snowy Montana Amid Family Changes, Kylie Jenner Hesitates Going—Get the KUWTK Recap
- Game of Thrones Recap: "The Gift" Finally Gives Fans the Greatest Present Ever
- Morgan Stewart Models in NYC, EJ Johnson Plans Trip to Bahamas, Dorothy Wang's Party Goes Sour—Get the #RichKids Recap!