Posts with tag "ali larter"
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 11:00 AM by Sarah Crow
Ali Larter and husband Hayes MacArthur have another reason to be joyful this holiday season: the birth of their son! "He's our perfect Christmas present," the couple told Us Weekly. The 'Heroes' actress and MacArthur, who appears in NBC's upcoming 'Perfect Couples,' welcomed their first child, Theodore Hayes MacArthur, on Monday. The couple, who married in 2009, announced Larter's pregnancy ...
- Posted Jul 20th 2010 at 06:55 PM by PopEater Staff
'Heroes' star Ali Larter and husband Hayes MacArthur are expecting a baby, PEOPLE reports. "Ali and Hayes are thrilled to be expecting their first child," her rep told the magazine. The baby is due this winter. "Ali is ecstatic. She and Hayes are absolutely over the moon about it. They have wanted a baby for what seems like forever and now their dream is coming true," a family friend told Star. ...
- Posted Jun 21st 2010 at 11:35 AM by Nicki Gostin
'Heroes' may have been canceled, but Ali Larter isn't worried. She just won an MTV Movie Award for her knock-down, drag-out brawl with Beyonce in 'Obsessed,' and recently visited Washington, D.C. as part of a United Nations conference on women. She chatted with PopEater about life lately. So, tell me about the UN conference. I was a guest at the UN foundation for the Women Deliver conference, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?