Posts with tag "alicia keys"
- Posted Jul 4th 2011 at 01:18 PM by AOL Music Editors
- Filed under:
- Music News
If you haven't heard Alicia Keys live in concert, listen up. To celebrate the 10th anniversary of her Grammy-winning debut album, 'Songs in A Minor,' Keys brought down the house in an exclusive acoustic solo concert for AOL Music, called 'Piano & I.' See her belt out 'How Come You Don't Call Me?' in the clip below. On a candlelit stage at the Beacon Theatre in New York City, the...
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 12:30 AM by AOL Music Editors
Alicia Keys has officially been immortalized, thanks to the waxwork skills of Madame Tussauds. Following the 10-year anniversary of Keys' debut with 'Songs in A Minor' and on the eve of a momentous, celebratory concert at the Beacon Theatre this Thursday (June 30), Keys has finally been honored with her very own wax figure at Madame Tussauds museum of eerily accurate celeb statues. Keys...
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 01:30 AM by Boombox Editors
Alicia Keys took on the role of maestro at the 2011 BET Awards, standing on top of a piano during her performance, leading an orchestra to play the backing sounds to a new song she debuted. Though the track's title wasn't revealed, the lyrics were. Keys sang through her new song with a lyric video playing behind her. "No sunshine when you're gone, peaceful sleep I have none/ How can I make it...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 06:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Jennifer Aniston, along with several other A-list stars, is stepping behind the camera for the new Lifetime TV movie 'Project Five.' The five-story anthology will feature short films about how breast cancer has affected people's lives. Demi Moore, Alicia Keys and Patty Jenkins will join Aniston as directors on the project. According to Deadline, Aniston will serve as executive producer...
- Posted Dec 29th 2010 at 02:30 AM by Boombox Editors
Alicia Keys is still giddy from the joys of motherhood, and what better way to express her love for her new bundle of joy than in song. The multiple Grammy winner has collaborated with rapper Eve for the new song 'Speechless,' which is produced by her husband Swizz Beatz. Keys took to her Twitter page yesterday to introduce the track. "Speechless is a little freestyle treat 4 the holidays," she...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 10:50 AM by Amber James
Less than a month after giving birth, Alicia Keys looked absolutely radiant (and slim!) as she stepped out to support her man, Swizz Beatz, who was honored by GQ on Tuesday evening. "I can't believe I got her out of the house," the producer joked over the mic to the packed crowd at Kastel in the Trump Soho Hotel. The couple, who welcomed their first child Egypt Dauode Dean on Oct. 14, looked...
- Posted Oct 15th 2010 at 07:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Alicia Keys and husband Swizz Beatz welcomed a son, Egypt Dauode Dean, late Thursday night, reps for the stars confirmed in a statement to PEOPLE. The singer gave birth in New York at St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital. New dad Swizz Beatz, whose real name is Kasseem Dean, shared his happiness after the birth, Tweeting, "I'm so thankful for everything I been blessed with in my life wowwwwww!" Fellow...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 01:25 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Music News -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty
Alicia Keys is not due until later this fall, but the singer and rapper and producer Swizz Beatz are not keeping her expanding belly hidden. The pair showed off her baby bump in New York at the 'Keep a Child Alive' fundraiser in New York City. "I'm happy she's glowing. She's always glowing though," Beatz told OK! of his wife. "She helps me glow so that's an amazing thing." He already has three...
- Posted Aug 6th 2010 at 03:45 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Alicia Keys hasn't tired of wearing white quite yet. After her July 31 marriage to producer Swizz Beatz in Corsica, France, Keys has stripped down to a white bikini that shows off her growing baby bump. The 29-year-old newlywed is honeymooning on a yacht dubbed "Obsession," off the coast of southeastern France, where she was spotted in the halter-top bikini with thick white straps and bits...
- Posted Aug 4th 2010 at 04:00 AM by PopEater Staff
A pregnant Alicia Keys and producer Swizz Beatz tied the knot over the weekend, and Life & Style has exclusive details about the couple's Mediterranean nuptials. According to the magazine, the intimate July 31 ceremony was attended by Queen Latifah, Tommy Hilfiger, Christian Louboutin and Bono. The wedding took place in Corsica, France, and Deepak Chopra officiated, with the producer's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown on Surrogacy Plans: 'I'm Going to Have My Family and My Dream Again'
- California Nudist Camp Accused of Stealing Water During Drought
- Kristen Wiig and Ellen DeGeneres Don't Know 'Let It Go,' But They Sing It Anyway (VIDEO)
- Matt Damon to return to Jason Bourne franchise?
- 'Real Housewives' star Aviva Drescher accused of trying to extort artist
- Danielle Fishel: As a child star 'my curfew was 10 p.m.'
- August Alsina Collapses Off Stage During New York Concert—See the Scary Clip
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?
- Sarah Palin Goes Makeup-Free—and Kinda, Sorta Gives the Finger—After Family Is Involved in Drunken Fight