Posts with tag "alicia silverstone"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 05:04 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Alicia Silverstone finally has her first cub. The actress, 34, gave birth to her first child, Bear Blu Jarecki, with husband, Christopher Jarecki, according to People. The couple welcomed their 7 lbs., 15 oz. Bear, with whom "mom and dad are completely in love," on Thursday. The actress tied the knot with Jarecki in 2005 after a courtship of eight years. But this new mom will be back on the ...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Alicia Silverstone isn't going to let her baby bump slow down her healthy lifestyle! The mom-to-be looked ready to pop on her way to yoga class yesterday with her growing belly peeking out from under her shirt. In January, 'The Kind Diet' author announced that she and husband Christopher Jarecki were expecting their first child together. Silverstone, a vegan and vocal supporter of animal rig...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 02:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Alicia Silverstone is pregnant! The 'Clueless' star and her husband Christopher Jarecki are expecting their first child, a rep for the actress confirmed to PEOPLE. Silverstone expressed her desire to become a mother when she starred on Broadway last spring in 'Time Stands Still,' and had to wear a pregnancy suit for the role. "I loved the feeling of pretending to be pregnant and having li...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 05:53 AM by PopEater Staff
Alicia Silverstone and Brittany Murphy co-starred in 'Clueless,' the 1995 film that launched both of their careers, and Silverstone is saddened by the sudden loss of her friend and colleague. "I feel love in my heart for her – and hope she is at peace. This is truly sad," Silverstone told PEOPLE after hearing of Murphy's unexpected passing....
- Posted Nov 14th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Laura Ferreiro
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Eats -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Health Issues -
- TV News
What could inspire Alicia Silverstone to strip naked in an ad, Natalie Portman to blog passionately and Morrissey to walk off stage at a festival? The answer might surprise you: vegetarianism. Countless actors, rock stars and folks from all walks of life have decided to take meat off the menu and go veggie for an array of reasons as colorful as their personalities....
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 05:06 PM by PopEater Staff
TV stars Lindsay Price and Josh Radnor have decided to end their relationship, reports People. "They aren't together anymore," a source revealed to the magazine. "It was just time," added another source. The actors met when Price appeared on Radnor's show 'How I Met Your Mother' in 2007. They began seeing each other in August 2008....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrate International Kissing Day with the Most Epic Movie Lip Locks of All Time
- Second Child on the Way for Michael Bublé!
- Starbucks Is Hiking Their Coffee and Drink Prices
- Longtime Hollywood producer Jerry Weintraub dies at 77
- Bill Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex
- Justin Bieber's buddy gets a shark bite during vacation