Posts with tag "alien movie"
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by Tricia Romano
At the end of the ten-minute opening scene of the re-imagining of 'V' (debuting tonight on ABC), two overly excited guys are being interviewed by TV. "Dude! This is Independence Day!" one of them says of the by-now familiar site of giant spaceships hovering in the sky. "Which was a rip off of any number of alien invasion predecessors," says his annoyed friend. It's a smart, self-aware way to def...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Couple Murdered in Front of Their Daughter After They Stopped to Help a Stranded Motorist: Police
- Owen Wilson Gets Caught Making Out with Kaitlyn Bristowe on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Reese Witherspoon Goes to the Salon for Some 'Baby Blonde,' Plus, See Which Model Has Rainbow Hair
- Ryan Seacrest's ‘Knock Knock Live' off the air after 2 episodes
- Whitney, Bobbi deaths not first time celeb mother, child died under similar circumstances
- Ashley Monroe talks 10-year friendship with Miranda Lambert
- Kylie Jenner Refutes Tyga Wedding Rumors on Twitter, Says She Is "Not Planning on Getting Married Anytime Soon"
- Ashlee Simpson Ross Gives Birth! Singer and Evan Ross Welcome a Baby Girl!
- Chrissy Teigen Balances a Plate of Chicken Wings on Her Butt While Lounging Poolside With John Legend—Watch!