Posts with tag "alien movie"
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by Tricia Romano
At the end of the ten-minute opening scene of the re-imagining of 'V' (debuting tonight on ABC), two overly excited guys are being interviewed by TV. "Dude! This is Independence Day!" one of them says of the by-now familiar site of giant spaceships hovering in the sky. "Which was a rip off of any number of alien invasion predecessors," says his annoyed friend. It's a smart, self-aware way to def...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Couple Behind 'Let It Go' Are Writing an Oscar Song for Neil Patrick Harris
- Texas Teacher Hilariously Dances to 'Uptown Funk' with His Students (VIDEO)
- Bachelor Exclusive: How Much Did the Cinderella Date Jewelry Cost?
- Courtney Love admits using heroin during pregnancy in Kurt Cobain documentary
- School's 'Frozen' parody ?School Is Closed' goes viral
- Pamela Anderson said she's never felt pretty enough to be a model