Posts with tag "alienmovie"
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by Tricia Romano
At the end of the ten-minute opening scene of the re-imagining of 'V' (debuting tonight on ABC), two overly excited guys are being interviewed by TV. "Dude! This is Independence Day!" one of them says of the by-now familiar site of giant spaceships hovering in the sky. "Which was a rip off of any number of alien invasion predecessors," says his annoyed friend. It's a smart, self-aware way to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Defends Slimmer Frame
- Selena Gomez's Family Concerned About Justin Bieber Reunion: Source
- Bachelor Finale Style Recap: It's Time to Talk About the Dresses
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- Matthew McConaughey's ?Wolf of Wall Street' chest thump gets a remix ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lopez says she would let both Ben Affleck and Diddy (hypothetically) drown ? VIDEO
- Pregnant Ciara Having a Boy? Future Supposedly Spills Gender of Their Baby in New Interview
- Giuliana Rancic Shares Adorable Picture of Duke Playing on Vacation—Look How Big He's Gotten!
- Whitney Houston's Dead Body Mishandled? Police Officer Alleges Harassment After Reporting Colleague for Inappropriate Conduct