Posts with tag "all on the line"
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 11:45 AM by Rae Votta
- Filed under:
- TV News
Last night, 'All On The Line' premiered on Sundance Channel and ELLE's Joe Zee counseled intimate apparel designer Layla L'obatti on her struggling business. Now PopEater is giving you a chance to win big just for following us and the show. For a chance to win, follow us on Twitter and at 2 PM EST we will tweet three questions about last night's episode. Just separately tweet @PopEater with...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 02:00 PM by Rae Votta
Tonight, ELLE Creative Director Joe Zee premieres his brand new show, 'All On The Line,' and PopEater is partnering with the Sundance Channel to give one lucky fan the chance to win a $1,000 gift card. Tune in to the show at 10 PM tonight and keep a close eye on our Twitter feed tomorrow for your chance to win -- but you won't be able to win if you don't pay close attention to the episode! ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 'I Am an Incurable Romantic'
- Nicole Kidman Breaks Silence Following Her Father's Heartbreaking Death
- Body of Missing Arkansas Realtor Is Found
- 'Jeopardy' slammed on social media for 'sexist' category
- Blake Shelton grows up on new album 'Bringing Back the Sunshine'
- Norway Funeral Home refuses to bury Casey Kasem
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Why Kirby v. Marvel mattered
- You need to watch ?The Simpsons' premiere's insane opening sequence