Posts with tag "all on the line"
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 11:45 AM by Rae Votta
- Filed under:
- TV News
Last night, 'All On The Line' premiered on Sundance Channel and ELLE's Joe Zee counseled intimate apparel designer Layla L'obatti on her struggling business. Now PopEater is giving you a chance to win big just for following us and the show. For a chance to win, follow us on Twitter and at 2 PM EST we will tweet three questions about last night's episode. Just separately tweet @PopEater with ...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 02:00 PM by Rae Votta
Tonight, ELLE Creative Director Joe Zee premieres his brand new show, 'All On The Line,' and PopEater is partnering with the Sundance Channel to give one lucky fan the chance to win a $1,000 gift card. Tune in to the show at 10 PM tonight and keep a close eye on our Twitter feed tomorrow for your chance to win -- but you won't be able to win if you don't pay close attention to the episode! ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nashville Finale: Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected'
- Andrew Garfield: Shooting Hoops with Kids While Dressed in Spider-Man Costume?
- Amar'e Stoudemire Welcomes a Son
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- Amazon to launch fanfiction platform