Posts with tag "all on the line"
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 11:45 AM by Rae Votta
- Filed under:
- TV News
Last night, 'All On The Line' premiered on Sundance Channel and ELLE's Joe Zee counseled intimate apparel designer Layla L'obatti on her struggling business. Now PopEater is giving you a chance to win big just for following us and the show. For a chance to win, follow us on Twitter and at 2 PM EST we will tweet three questions about last night's episode. Just separately tweet @PopEater with ...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 02:00 PM by Rae Votta
Tonight, ELLE Creative Director Joe Zee premieres his brand new show, 'All On The Line,' and PopEater is partnering with the Sundance Channel to give one lucky fan the chance to win a $1,000 gift card. Tune in to the show at 10 PM tonight and keep a close eye on our Twitter feed tomorrow for your chance to win -- but you won't be able to win if you don't pay close attention to the episode! ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara: I'm Not Ashamed to Say I Love Making Money
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Pre-Show 2013: Watch Live Stream
- Evan Lysacek Won't Compete at Sochi Olympics Due to Injury
- Danica Patrick reveals ?secret' country music album at 2013 American Country Awards
- Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line win big at American Country Awards
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- ?SYTYCD' stars Allison and tWitch got hitched!
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift wishes
- ?NCIS': How many exes does it take to solve a crime?
- Lizzy Caplan on Chelsea Lately: I Got Naked and Drunk for True Blood Sex Scenes
- Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Finale Brings Most Shocking Death Ever: How Gutted Were You By the Loss?
- Danica Patrick Shows Off Curves in Sexy Showgirl Costume at American Country Awards—Take a Look!