Posts with tag "all on the line"
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 11:45 AM by Rae Votta
- Filed under:
- TV News
Last night, 'All On The Line' premiered on Sundance Channel and ELLE's Joe Zee counseled intimate apparel designer Layla L'obatti on her struggling business. Now PopEater is giving you a chance to win big just for following us and the show. For a chance to win, follow us on Twitter and at 2 PM EST we will tweet three questions about last night's episode. Just separately tweet @PopEater with ...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 02:00 PM by Rae Votta
Tonight, ELLE Creative Director Joe Zee premieres his brand new show, 'All On The Line,' and PopEater is partnering with the Sundance Channel to give one lucky fan the chance to win a $1,000 gift card. Tune in to the show at 10 PM tonight and keep a close eye on our Twitter feed tomorrow for your chance to win -- but you won't be able to win if you don't pay close attention to the episode! T...
Popeater Hot Topics
- A Comedy Team: New Fashion Police Host Melissa Rivers' Most Touching Words About Her 'Fearless' Mother Joan
- Utah Teen Earns All 141 Badges Offered by the Boy Scouts of America: 'Only a Few Ever Accomplish This,' Say Boy Scouts
- WATCH: Fugitive Weiner Goes Rogue, Dog Steals Show at Baseball Game
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'
- Liam Hemsworth Joins Instagram and The Muppets Series—Is He Playing Miss Piggy's New Love Interest?
- Prince Harry Insists He May Be a "Bad Uncle" After Missing Princess Charlotte's Christening
- Bella Hadid Just Scored Her First Victoria's Secret Pink Campaign—But Will She and Gigi Become the Next Angels?