Posts with tag "alone in the wild"
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 12:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Documentary filmmaker Ed Wardle has been airlifted from the wilderness after suffering from starvation, UK's Daily Mail reports. Wardle was due to spend three months in the Yukon armed with just a camera, rifle and fishing rod for his National Geographic survival program 'Alone In The Wild,' living off berries and any animals he could catch. But Wardle wound up sending out a distress call five wee...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Whoa! Kim Kardashian Shows Off Cleavage in $3,190 Bustier Top at Sam Smith Concert
- John Corbett Returns, Sarah Gets Roasted and Hank Gets Style Tips in Parenthood Finale Deleted Scenes
- Kate, William and George Will Celebrate Granny Carole Middleton's Birthday in Mustique
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs