Posts with tag "amanda seyfried"
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 02:05 AM by Christo Varghese
Amanda Seyfried and Ryan Phillippe have ended their three-month romance. Sources tell UsMagazine.com, "They are not dating anymore. And it's not a big deal for either of them." Another insider was quoted saying, "At one point, there was a chance it would develop into something more serious, but it never did." Rumors of the pair splitting up started when Phillippe was seen trying to hit on...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 07:54 AM by Kelly Fisher
It looks like Ryan Phillippe and Amanda Seyfried are still enjoying each other's company. Phillippe recently stopped by the LA set of Seyfried's latest film, 'Now,' for a visit with the actress, who greeted him with a hug, according to the Daily Mail. The two grabbed some food on set before going for a walk together. The next day, the pair enjoyed breakfast with friends at Joan's on Third,...
- Posted Nov 7th 2010 at 04:00 PM by John Mitchell
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Anne Hathaway -
- Blake Lively -
- Pop-Ed -
- Scarlett Johansson -
- Amanda Seyfried
In the last week or so, directors Baz Luhrmann ('Moulin Rouge') and Tim Burton ('Alice in Wonderland') announced their latest projects -- an adaptation of the classic novel 'The Great Gatsby' and a big-screen remake of the gothic TV soap opera 'Dark Shadows,' respectively. We already know a lot about the male casts of these films; Luhrmann seems to have lined up Leonardo DiCaprio as his Gatsby,...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 07:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Looks like there might be a new couple hitting the Hollywood scene: Amanda Seyfried and Ryan Phillippe were spotted chatting and laughing together on Saturday night, PEOPLE reports. The 'MacGruber' actor and 'Letters to Juliet' actress were seen spending some time together this past weekend at Kate Hudson's annual Halloween party at her Pacific Palisades home. An eyewitness says the couple...
- Posted May 3rd 2010 at 07:30 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, our fashion offenders come mainly from the 'Iron Man 2' premiere and Tribeca Film Festival. Just because most of these celebs are red carpet veterans, doesn't mean they're immune to...
- Posted Apr 1st 2010 at 01:12 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Amanda Seyfried is emerging as the new It-girl in Hollywood, and her film 'Letters to Juliet' (opening May 14) will only further her ascending star. So, in preparation for that, our BFFs over at Moviefone are giving you a special opportunity to ask the starlet a question yourself -- that's right, Amanda Seyfried is going to answer your love letters. No, probably not ones of you professing your...
- Posted Mar 20th 2010 at 08:11 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Drew Barrymore...
- Posted Mar 16th 2010 at 04:19 PM by Dino Sossi
Cellulite attention leads to celluloid perfection. But not without exacting a hefty dietary price. 'Mamma Mia' star Amanda Seyfried sticks diligently to a raw food diet that she hates. "It's intense. And sort of awful," Seyfried cringes in the new Esquire. "Yesterday for lunch? Spinach. Just Spinach. Spinach and some seeds." But there is a method to her madness -- meeting the beauty...
- Posted Feb 14th 2010 at 03:42 AM by John Mitchell
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Amanda Seyfried is on the verge of superstardom, and we're not the only one's who think so: Vanity Fair chose to include Seyfried on the cover of its somewhat controversial Hollywood Issue alongside a bevy of beautiful and talented up-and-comers, including Anna Kendrick ('Up in the Air'), Emma Stone ('Zombieland') and Mia Wasikowska ('Alice in Wonderland'). Last weekend, Seyfried ruled...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 10:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Vanity Fair released their annual Hollywood cover, featuring nine rising stars, including Abbie Cornish, Kristen Stewart, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, Rebecca Hall, Mia Wasikowska, Emma Stone, Evan Rachel Wood and Anna Kendrick. We asked PopEater readers which of these actresses would have the longest careers. And two tied with 29 percent of the vote -- 'Twilight' beauty Kristen Stewart and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice's Top 10 Is Revealed in Dramatic - and Confusing - Fashion
- Get the Look: Whitney Port's Pretty Dinner Table
- The Wahlberg Family's Boston Marathon Photo Diary
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day