Posts with tag "amber portwood"
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After reports that '16 and Pregnant' star, Amber Portwood was rushed to an Indiana emergency room after threatening and allegedly attempting to commit suicide, a source close to Portwood's on-off boyfriend and baby daddy, Gary Shirley, told Life & Style the details behind her depressive state. According to the source, on Tuesday morning, Portwood and Shirley got into an argument over the...
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 03:22 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After threatening to commit suicide, '16 and Pregnant' star, Amber Portwood, has been rushed to an Anderson, Indiana hospital, according to Radar Online. The 21-year-old teen mom was found by police in her home on Tuesday afternoon in an extremely depressive state. Earlier, the mother of two-year-old daughter, Leah, had a disturbing phone conversation with the father of her daughter, Gary...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 04:10 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Amber Portwood is no stranger to the courtroom but today she received a harsh verdict -- Portwood lost custody of her baby girl, Leah, according to TMZ. Portwood's baby daddy, Gary Shirley, was ruled the sole custodian of the couple's child, but not because he's a superior parent. Instead, custody was taken from Portwood due to the unsafe environment in which she is living -- her home and car...
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 09:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Amber Portwood was the victim of extensive vandalism on Easter Weekend, RadarOnline.com reports. The 'Teen Mom' star called the police after discovering the damage. The words 'hoe,' 'slut' and 'f*****' were spray painted on her Ford Taurus and her house was egged. The incident comes in the wake of Portwood's recent scandal. The reality TV star was accused by neighbor Jamie Monroe of stealing...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 04:45 AM by Christo Varghese
'Teen Mom' star Amber Portwood and her baby daddy Gary Shirely were required to get permission from court to appear on an MTV reunion show. RadarOnline.com is reporting that Portwood and Shirely, along with their two-year-old daughter Leah, needed to get permission from the Madison County court to appear on a 'Teen Mom' reunion show. This stems from a request made to the court by Child...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 06:50 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
Personal drama never ends for 'Teen Mom' star Amber Portwood. The young mom, who made headlines in December after an arrest for domestic abuse and faces allegations of underage drinking and prescription pill popping, is now back in the news for some extremely unfortunate naked photos of herself. Though she claims to be heartbroken by the "leak," a source tells me the attention-starved star was in...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 02:00 PM by Sarah Crow
'Teen Mom' star Amber Portwood's personal drama has made headline after headline this year, and it seems she's not slowing down any time soon. RadarOnline.com has exclusive photos of the 20-year-old posing in her birthday suit at her friend's house, displaying not only her naughty bits, but the large portrait of daughter Leah she had inked on her stomach last year. According to a Radar...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 02:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
"We're not dressing Snooki, we're not doing any of that stuff," Tim Gunn told StyleList about the upcoming season of 'Project Runway' in the American Express Skybox at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Monday. Despite his show's regular use of guest celebrities, Gunn also said he would refuse to make it work with another MTV reality show star, Amber Portwood of 'Teen Mom.' "I will throw down the...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 04:15 PM by Sarah Crow
MTV's cameras may be finished filming the tumultuous relationship between 'Teen Mom' stars Amber Portwood and Gary Shirley, but the drama is far from over for the young parents. Portwood is being accused of harassment by Shirley's new girlfriend, Ashley, who is allegedly filing a formal complaint against Portwood for her threatening behavior. A source tells RadarOnline.com, "Amber kept...
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Amber Portwood's legal troubles have the 'Teen Mom' star worried -- and wishing she'd never done the show in the first place. "I just can't even imagine not seeing my little baby if I go back to jail," she told Life & Style in her first post-incarceration interview. "It scares me so bad," she added of the possibility of two-year-old Leah being taken away from her. Portwood was...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicky Hilton Shows Off Her (Giant) Engagement Ring (PHOTO)
- Adrian Peterson and the NFL's Struggle with Off-Field Violence
- Julianne Moore's Never Going Blonde (or Trying a Juice Cleanse) Again
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Melissa Rivers breaks her silence about her mother, Joan.
- Jimmy Fallon to pay back bet will host 'Tonight Show' in Chicago
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album