Posts with tag "amc"
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 02:08 PM by AOL TV Editors
'Mad Men' won't return to AMC until 2012. "AMC has officially authorized production of season five of 'Mad Men,' triggering our option with Lionsgate ['Mad Men's' production company]," the network said in a statement Monday. "While we are getting a later start than in years past due to ongoing, key non-cast negotiations, 'Mad Men' will be back for a fifth season in early 2012." Those key neg...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 08:30 AM by Zach Dionne
Makeup and effects artist Joe Giles is a nice, articulate fellow who never says "gurrrrgghhh" or voices a hankering for brains even once. That said, he is the unofficial zombie representative of AMC's new hit series 'The Walking Dead,' appearing in zombular visage almost anywhere the show is mentioned. "My buddy called me from the supermarket and said, 'Hey Joe, you're in Entertainment Weekly...
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 11:45 AM by Zach Dionne
A glorious diamond arrived in the mail yesterday, a fusion of some of our biggest interests -- 'Mad Men' and books. It's the memoir of AMC's fictional silver fox Roger Sterling, titled 'Sterling's Gold: Wit & Wisdom of an Ad Man.' More coffee table book than autobiography, the brief, handy tome consists of almost 200 of actor John Slattery's 'Mad Men' zingers. As Grove Press publisher Morga...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 01:14 PM by Zach Dionne
AMC spent all of October pumping up 'The Walking Dead' somethin' fierce, simultaneously getting us psyched and making us wonder ... really, a zombie TV show? Is that gonna fly? In a word, yes. In a few hundred more words, here's why....
- Posted Aug 9th 2010 at 10:19 AM by The Editors of Vulture
The summer TV blues feel a little less bluesy than usual this year, but they're still there. Yes, 'Mad Men' is back, but one show ain't enough. Given AMC's shimmering track record with the aforementioned affairs of Don Draper, as well as 'Breaking Bad,' the plodding, conspiracy-bound codebreaker show 'Rubicon' seemed like a safe bet. But then, in only its third hour, it slowly steamrolled into ......
- Posted Aug 6th 2010 at 11:00 PM by Ben Trivett
EXCLUSIVE: Ever wonder who takes a great cast and turns them into Don Draper and Joan Harris? Well we caught up with one of 'em -- Frank Ockenfels 3, an LA-based photographer responsible for more of the film posters and television stills then we can count. PopEater spoke with him about his great work with the cast of 'Mad Men,' arguably one of the best ensembles ever. Check out what he had to sa...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gone Baby Gone Actor Sean Malone Dies Aged 54 Following Coma
- Endangered White Rhino Dies, Leaving Only Four Others Left Alive
- Two Die in Fiery Crash of Passenger Plane at Milwaukee Airport
- Kim Kardashian stars in bizarre new energy drink short film
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- Ashley Monroe proves her point on 'The Blade'
- Britney Spears Does the Splits in Her Bikini While Hangin' in Hawaii—Take a Look!
- Cecil the Lion Mourned During Nat Geo Wild Event: "It's Our Responsibility to Do Everything We Can"
- Salma Hayek Blasts Donald Trump For Immigration Comments: I Won't Even Say His Name