Posts with tag "america ferrera"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 01:30 PM by Kelly Fisher
'Ugly Betty' is officially off the market! America Ferrera married her longtime love Ryan Piers Williams over the weekend. According to PopSugar, the wedding also served as a mini cast reunion for the former ABC show. Ferrera's 'Ugly Betty' co-star Vanessa Williams loaned out her Chappaqua house in upstate New York for the nuptials, while castmember Judith Light officiated the ceremony. The...
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Life is looking anything but ugly for America Ferrera. The 'Ugly Betty' actress is engaged to marry longtime boyfriend Ryan Piers Williams, her rep confirms to PEOPLE. She was sporting the new diamond Wednesday at the Edinburgh Film Festival screening of 'The Illusionist in Scotland.' The two met at the University of Southern California when he cast her in a student film that he was directing....
- Posted Mar 23rd 2010 at 06:24 AM by PopEater Staff
America Ferrera may have won the hearts of millions as TV's 'Ugly Betty,' but the actress is one bombshell babe who has divided the blogosphere. Beginning with her starring role in HBO's 'Real Women Have Curves,' Ferrera has come to represent a new type of Hollywood beauty, but the reception to the changing face of the glamour girl hasn't always been pretty. In a recent interview with PopEater,...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 02:40 PM by Nicki Gostin
ABC may have canceled 'Ugly Betty,' but its star America Ferrera is far from unemployed. With a few films coming out this year, including the upcoming animated movie 'How to Train Your Dragon' (in theaters Friday), she's looking forward to a little time off to ... do her laundry. America talked to PopEater about the special "celebrity way" of folding laundry, gossip about her weight and more. ...
- Posted Feb 18th 2010 at 07:55 AM by Nicki Gostin
Alexis Bledel has a lot on her plate, but 'Gilmore Girl' fans will be happy to hear that she won't rule out a movie adaptation. She chatted with PopEater about that possibility, and how the show kept her out of trouble while the rest of young-and-beautiful Hollywood was out in the clubs. She also talked about her new movie 'The Good Guy' (out Friday), the occasional 'Sisterhood' reunion and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie's Latest Fashion Shoot: 'We Don't Remember a Time Before the Cameras'
- Gov. Rick Perry Booked, Gets Mug Shot Taken
- Sarah Jessica Parker: The Burger that Changed Our Lives
- Adrianne Palicki reportedly cast as Marvel super spy Bobbi Morse in 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'
- Casey Kasem to be buried in Norway, wife cites heritage
- Bill Cosby gives bizarre sex talk on 'Tonight Show'
- Lindsay Lohan posts selfie with Tina Fey during EW's ?Mean Girls' reunion
- The Rock is starring in DC's ?Shazam'? as the villain? An investigation
- Exclusive: The cast of Broadway's ?It's Only a Play' reenacts Ellen's Oscar selfie
- Terrence Jenkins, Catt Sadler and Jesse Giddings Get Soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Johnny Depp and Daughter Lily-Rose Team Up for New Film Yoga Hosers
- Vin Diesel Poses Naked in Racy Shower Photo After Completing the Ice Bucket Challenge—Take a Look!