Posts with tag "amfAR"
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 03:00 PM by John Mitchell
Elizabeth Taylor, who passed away today from congestive heart failure at the age of 79, was a Hollywood legend known as much for her tireless humanitarian work as for her legendary screen roles. When it came to her work with HIV/AIDS-related charities, including the American Foundation for AIDS Research, better known as amfAR, and her own Elizabeth Taylor HIV/AIDS Foundation, the actress was an...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tatiana Maslany Is TV's Hardest-Working Star (She Plays 8 Characters!)
- Alex O'Loughlin Marries Malia Jones
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- ?Salem' review: ?American Horror Story' lite
- ?Devious Maids': Five ideas for plot twists this season
- ?Parks and Recreation' and babies: What will happen to the show?
- Rapper Andre Johnson Used Steak Knife to Cut Off Penis and Testicles While on Drugs, Source Says
- Parks and Recreation Finale Features Big Changes, "Exciting" Moments That Set Up Season 7
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Guest Star on Nashville, Y'all—Plus, Which Country Starlet Is Joining Her?