Posts with tag "amfAR"
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 03:00 PM by John Mitchell
Elizabeth Taylor, who passed away today from congestive heart failure at the age of 79, was a Hollywood legend known as much for her tireless humanitarian work as for her legendary screen roles. When it came to her work with HIV/AIDS-related charities, including the American Foundation for AIDS Research, better known as amfAR, and her own Elizabeth Taylor HIV/AIDS Foundation, the actress was an...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Seacrest Announces iHeartRadio Music Festival Lineup
- Lauren Conrad Dyes Hair 'Real Blonde' Before Wedding: Is It the Real Deal? (PHOTO)
- Days Of Our Lives' Eileen Davidson Is Joining RHOBH, Says Source
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Tori Spelling "Working on Things" With Dean McDermott, Hopes to Have "Candid" Talk With Their Kids One Day
- North West Takes Her First Steps! Proud Mom Kim Kardashian Shares the Exciting News With Adorable Photo
- The Amazing Spider-Man 3 and Sinister Six Get New Release Dates at Comic-Con