Posts with tag "amfAR"
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 03:00 PM by John Mitchell
Elizabeth Taylor, who passed away today from congestive heart failure at the age of 79, was a Hollywood legend known as much for her tireless humanitarian work as for her legendary screen roles. When it came to her work with HIV/AIDS-related charities, including the American Foundation for AIDS Research, better known as amfAR, and her own Elizabeth Taylor HIV/AIDS Foundation, the actress was an un...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fall TV Preview: 18 Hottest New Shows
- Alyssa Milano Won't Push Her Luck with a Third Baby: 'I Have Two Healthy Children'
- Amber Marchese's Blog: How a Family Trip - and Heartbreaking Loss - Put Focus on What's Important
- Director fires back after critics call out Taylor Swift's video for use of white actors
- Meet the cast of 'Dancing With the Stars' season 21
- The Josh Abbott Band brings Texas to mainstream country music
- Mr. Robot's Finale and 12 More TV Shows That Had Controversial Episodes Postponed or Banned
- Who's Checking Out Brie Bella's Butt? Watch the Total Divas Bonus Clip to See How Daniel Bryan Reacts
- Sandra Bullock's New Boyfriend: 5 Things to Know About Bryan Randall