Posts with tag "amfAR"
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 03:00 PM by John Mitchell
Elizabeth Taylor, who passed away today from congestive heart failure at the age of 79, was a Hollywood legend known as much for her tireless humanitarian work as for her legendary screen roles. When it came to her work with HIV/AIDS-related charities, including the American Foundation for AIDS Research, better known as amfAR, and her own Elizabeth Taylor HIV/AIDS Foundation, the actress was an...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Emmy Nominees Celebrating with Their Younger Selves
- How Robin Williams's Loved Ones Are Coping
- See Rachael Ray, Jamie Oliver, and Other Chefs Get Soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge
- Will VMAs mimic last year's Miley-led raunchfest? MTV says ?you never know'
- Hayden Panettiere's pregnancy will be written into 'Nashville' script, with father's identity a mystery
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Spider-Woman #1? has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Nick Offerman reads profound Shower Thoughts from Reddit