Posts with tag "amfAR"
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 03:00 PM by John Mitchell
Elizabeth Taylor, who passed away today from congestive heart failure at the age of 79, was a Hollywood legend known as much for her tireless humanitarian work as for her legendary screen roles. When it came to her work with HIV/AIDS-related charities, including the American Foundation for AIDS Research, better known as amfAR, and her own Elizabeth Taylor HIV/AIDS Foundation, the actress was an...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Lewis: My Mom Has HIV
- See Katy Perry as an Elderly Burlesque Dancer and More in This 'Birthday' Teaser
- Bachelorette Contestant Eric Hill in a Coma After Paragliding Accident
- 'Bachelorette' contestant in critical condition after parachute accident, report says
- AOL launches free streaming movies in pact with Miramax
- A Peeps movie might be in the works, and we've got a few ideas
- Listen to Fantasia and Dule Hill on three tracks of Broadway's ?After Midnight' ? EXCLUSIVE FIRST LISTEN
- Hear all the F-words uttered in ?Wolf of Wall Street' ? VIDEO