Posts with tag "amfar"
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 03:00 PM by John Mitchell
Elizabeth Taylor, who passed away today from congestive heart failure at the age of 79, was a Hollywood legend known as much for her tireless humanitarian work as for her legendary screen roles. When it came to her work with HIV/AIDS-related charities, including the American Foundation for AIDS Research, better known as amfAR, and her own Elizabeth Taylor HIV/AIDS Foundation, the actress was an un...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Secret in Their Eyes Trailer: Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts and Chiwetel Ejiofor Fire Up Buzz in Upcoming Crime Thriller
- Bachelor in Paradise: 2 More of Kaitlyn's Castaways Are Revealed!
- Naya Rivera Posts Photo of Her Favorite Summer Accessory: Her Baby Bump!
- Outlaw singer Whitey Morgan demands country put meaning back into music
- Lamar Odom resurfaces after 2 friends' deaths
- Miss Universe pageant declares the show must go on, but will anyone see it?