Posts with tag "amfar"
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 03:00 PM by John Mitchell
Elizabeth Taylor, who passed away today from congestive heart failure at the age of 79, was a Hollywood legend known as much for her tireless humanitarian work as for her legendary screen roles. When it came to her work with HIV/AIDS-related charities, including the American Foundation for AIDS Research, better known as amfAR, and her own Elizabeth Taylor HIV/AIDS Foundation, the actress was an un...
Popeater Hot Topics
- All About That Bump: Princess Kate's 'Glowing and Dainty' Pregnancy Look
- January Jones Wins 37th Birthday With Impressive Feast
- Pretty Little Liars Star Keegan Allen: I Know Who 'A' Is ... and So Do You!
- Taylor Swift to hackers: I don't have nudes
- Texas high school's 'Uptown Funk' video goes viral
- ?Fantastic Four' debuts first trailer