Posts with tag "amy winehouse"
- Posted Jun 5th 2010 at 02:26 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week: 'Jersey Shore' producers open up about the "herpes nest" they've created with the show's ever "mixing" actors, 50 Cent explains his shocking weight loss and vanishing tattoos, clean-shaven...
- Posted Mar 27th 2010 at 08:26 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Amy Winehouse...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 02:03 PM by Michael D. Ayers
Those tuning in for Michael Buble's debut performance on 'Saturday Night Live' this past weekend were treated not only to Buble's vocal talents, but the Canadian crooner brought along New York-based soul revivalist Sharon Jones to help him out on 'Baby (You've Got What It Takes).' The song appears on Buble's latest release, 'Crazy Love,' and although he's been doing a hefty amount of television...
- Posted Jan 20th 2010 at 07:09 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Amy Winehouse pleaded guilty Wednesday to drunkenly assaulting a theater manager at a family Christmas show, and was ordered to pay her victim 185 pounds ($300) in costs and compensation. The judge also gave the soul diva a conditional discharge, meaning she will avoid further punishment if she stays out of trouble for two years. "It may be harder than a fine, because you have now got to stay...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:57 AM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
A "brain freeze" can happen to anyone and even celebrities are prone to it - accidentally dropping the ball in the middle of their most popular song with millions of viewers watching and critiquing. Even though musicians practice to perfect their performance, sometimes stuff happens. Even just missing one word during a concert can send an otherwise seasoned artist off the edge muttering to...
- Posted Dec 27th 2009 at 11:00 PM by Bruce Haring
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and New England Patriots perennial Pro Bowl quarterback Tom Brady's new baby makes us ponder the ultimate question: What other famous people should mate and produce a powerful super-child? A few drinks later, here are our celebrity candidates for gene-pool enhancement: Mr. T / Jennifer Aniston - The soft, put-upon and long-suffering girlfriend reputation that...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 11:58 AM by PopEater Staff
Amy Winehouse has been charged with assault after allegedly kicking a theater manager in the groin over the weekend after parents complained the singer was cursing in front of children, Sky News reports. The troubled 'Rehab' star was asked to leave a kid's pantomime production of 'Cinderella' on Saturday after she became rowdy, shouting profanities at a cast including Hollywood legend Mickey...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 07:10 AM by PopEater Staff
If a report in the Sun is accurate, notorious big-voiced bad girl Amy Winehouse could be looking at another assault charge for kicking a theater manager... at a children's pantomime production of 'Cinderella.' Sources claim that Winehouse was rowdy during the entire first act of the show, shouting profanities at a cast including Mickey Rooney. When staff tried to usher Winehouse to a private box,...
- Posted Dec 19th 2009 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Blake Fielder-Civil, the formerly heroin-hobbled ex-husband of Amy Winehouse, had something surprising to tell The Sun newspaper last night: "We're back together -- and we're engaged." Oh, but there's more to surely upset Winehouse's protective papa Mitch: "Amy and I have talked about ... starting a family. We both definitely want kids."...
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
As the decade nears its end, one thing that will be missed is the music. Remember those albums we left on repeat because they really were worth listening to? From the catchy dance tracks to the political rock records that defined the 2000s, we saw artists like Justin Timberlake and Amy Winehouse grow up and deliver pinnacle records we never saw coming. When it came to the Top 40 set, this was a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Saturday Night Live's Michael Che Blasts Bill Cosby: 'Pull Your Damn Pants Up'
- Watch the American Music Awards Red Carpet Live Right Here
- Miley Cyrus Celebrates 22nd Birthday with Beau Patrick Schwarzenegger
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Fergie Reveals Baby Axl's Latest Milestone After Arriving in Giant Party Bus to American Music Awards
- 2014 American Music Awards Red Carpet—See All the Stars as They Arrive!
- Jennifer Lawrence Proves Her Love for Real Housewives by Visiting Lisa Vanderpump's Restaurant