Posts with tag "amywinehouse"
- Posted Mar 27th 2010 at 08:26 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Amy Winehouse...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 02:03 PM by Michael D. Ayers
Those tuning in for Michael Buble's debut performance on 'Saturday Night Live' this past weekend were treated not only to Buble's vocal talents, but the Canadian crooner brought along New York-based soul revivalist Sharon Jones to help him out on 'Baby (You've Got What It Takes).' The song appears on Buble's latest release, 'Crazy Love,' and although he's been doing a hefty amount of television...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:57 AM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
A "brain freeze" can happen to anyone and even celebrities are prone to it - accidentally dropping the ball in the middle of their most popular song with millions of viewers watching and critiquing. Even though musicians practice to perfect their performance, sometimes stuff happens. Even just missing one word during a concert can send an otherwise seasoned artist off the edge muttering to...
- Posted Dec 27th 2009 at 11:00 PM by Bruce Haring
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and New England Patriots perennial Pro Bowl quarterback Tom Brady's new baby makes us ponder the ultimate question: What other famous people should mate and produce a powerful super-child? A few drinks later, here are our celebrity candidates for gene-pool enhancement: Mr. T / Jennifer Aniston - The soft, put-upon and long-suffering girlfriend reputation that...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 11:58 AM by PopEater Staff
Amy Winehouse has been charged with assault after allegedly kicking a theater manager in the groin over the weekend after parents complained the singer was cursing in front of children, Sky News reports. The troubled 'Rehab' star was asked to leave a kid's pantomime production of 'Cinderella' on Saturday after she became rowdy, shouting profanities at a cast including Hollywood legend Mickey...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 07:10 AM by PopEater Staff
If a report in the Sun is accurate, notorious big-voiced bad girl Amy Winehouse could be looking at another assault charge for kicking a theater manager... at a children's pantomime production of 'Cinderella.' Sources claim that Winehouse was rowdy during the entire first act of the show, shouting profanities at a cast including Mickey Rooney. When staff tried to usher Winehouse to a private box,...
- Posted Dec 19th 2009 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Blake Fielder-Civil, the formerly heroin-hobbled ex-husband of Amy Winehouse, had something surprising to tell The Sun newspaper last night: "We're back together -- and we're engaged." Oh, but there's more to surely upset Winehouse's protective papa Mitch: "Amy and I have talked about ... starting a family. We both definitely want kids."...
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
As the decade nears its end, one thing that will be missed is the music. Remember those albums we left on repeat because they really were worth listening to? From the catchy dance tracks to the political rock records that defined the 2000s, we saw artists like Justin Timberlake and Amy Winehouse grow up and deliver pinnacle records we never saw coming. When it came to the Top 40 set, this was a...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 10:57 AM by Dino Sossi
- Filed under:
- Music News -
- CelebRehab -
- Health Issues -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Amy Winehouse
Embattled torch singer Amy Winehouse spent a third night in the hospital after becoming sick, reports People. Winehouse developed her illness after taking over-the-counter remedies for a cold which reacted with medication already in her system revealed a source. She was admitted to the London Clinic on Sunday. Winehouse's health has been a constant concern since the release of her critical and...
- Posted Nov 8th 2009 at 09:05 AM by Amber James
There comes a time when most celebrities should have a Twitter account, and the time is now. Honestly, if Rabbi Shmuley Boteach has an active account before you, it's time to get with the times. Yes, celebs are busy, but we have a wish list here at PopEater of stars we keep hoping will join the social media blog. See who made the list >> ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged Meth Users Steal $100,000 Worth of Cattle from Amazing Race Star
- Cook Like Drew and Reese! The Country's Best Cooking School Vacations
- Barack Obama Attempts to Shop For Michelle and the Girls at the Gap
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?The Originals' react: Chapter 2(000)
- ?New Girl' recap: Courtroom Brown
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: For Asgard!
- The Originals Shocker: Star Claire Holt Exiting the Series—Find Out What Happened to Rebekah!
- Real Housewives of New York's Shocking Confession, Glee's Tear-Jerking Nationals Performance and More OMG TV Moments
- Juan Pablo Galavis Releases Video Montage of His Best Moments With Nikki Ferrell from The Bachelor and Beyond—Watch Now!