Posts with tag "anderson cooper"
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 11:45 PM by AOL TV Editors
On 'Anderson Cooper 360', producers pranked Anderson Cooper with highly embarrassing video of an appearance he made on 'To Tell the Truth' as a child. While correspondent Isha Sesay read a story on Marg Helgenberger's recent swipe at Justin Bieber, producers surreptitiously inserted a still from the video that showed young Cooper in a furry, purple wig. "Why was that picture up there? Wait a...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 12:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Since when did Anderson Cooper become a comedian? Well, since right about now. Cooper took to 'Anderson Cooper 360' to lay down the law when it comes to his anti-'GTL' beliefs -- and he's kind of hilarious. He had more than a few choice words for all of those people (i.e. Rutgers University) who pay Snooki to be Snooki, and added them to his 'RidicuList.' Cooper started his rant against the ...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 04:36 PM by Rob Shuter
Just days after someone tried to take Jake Gyllenhaal's picture in the bathroom at a movie premiere, skin mag Playgirl has confirmed to me that they've offered $10,000 to anyone who can get them a naked picture of CNN's Anderson Cooper. I know. Playgirl honcho Daniel Nardicio tells me that Anderson tops their list of 'Top 10 Guys We Want To See Naked,' which will be in their March issue....
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 08:50 PM by Rob Shuter
Hair jokes were in no short supply at last night's Comedy Central roast of Donald Trump, but the quip that had the audience shocked was when CNN icon Larry King made fun of his former co-worker Anderson Cooper's sexuality. Pretending he was still hosting his now-defunct talk show, King took calls from viewers throughout the country and then tossed to Anderson, whose '360' followed his 'Live' ...
- Posted Feb 6th 2011 at 01:09 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Escalating violence in Egypt targeting journalists and camera crews, all trying to report on the massive demonstrations that broke out Jan. 25, have prompted many news teams to evacuate for safety. NBC's Brian Williams and CBS' Katie Couric left the country on Thursday. Anderson Cooper, despite being attacked Feb. 2, insisted days later that "we will find a way" to stay and cover the protests a...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 11:08 AM by John Mitchell
As the violence between protesters supporting Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak and those calling for the president's immediate removal from office continues to escalate in Egypt, several well-known journalists have come under attack. CNN's Anderson Cooper was punched in the face repeatedly by a pro-Mubarak mob, and now CBS's Katie Couric and ABC's Christiane Amanpour have also had frightening ru...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 09:15 AM by Rob Shuter
After Anderson Cooper and his camera crew were set upon by supporters of President Mubarak in Cairo on Wednesday, his bosses at CNN urged him to leave immediately as they no longer could guarantee his security. But Anderson has told them "no way" -- this was the biggest story on the planet, and he wasn't going to miss reporting on it. "What people [may forget] about Anderson is that he is a r...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 10:45 AM by John Mitchell
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Politics -
- Health Issues -
- TV News -
- Hottest Stories -
- Huffington Post - Entertainment
Anderson Cooper and his crew were attacked by supporters of embattled Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak in Cairo early Wednesday, according to the Huffington Post. CNN Coverage Manager Steve Brusk tweeted that Cooper "was punched 10 times in the head as pro-Mubarak mob surrounded him and his crew trying to cover demonstration." Cooper was covering dueling demonstrations between pro-Mubarak suppo...
- Posted Jan 16th 2011 at 10:00 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
In the latest 'Saturday Night Live' digital short, seen on last night's episode, binge-drinking Andy Samberg is a good, old-fashioned bad influence...on Pee-wee Herman! After the two down shots in a rowdy bar, Samberg leads Pee-wee (Paul Reubens) into a full-fledged bender of furniture-breaking debauchery even the cops can't stop. Friends try to stage an intervention, but the new BFFs fail to s...
- Posted Jan 4th 2011 at 09:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Things Kirk Cameron will be remembered as: Mike Seaver, philanthropist, evangelist. Things Kirk Cameron will not be remembered as: a theology scholar, a foreseer of the apocalypse, a man who takes kindly to subtle mockery from Anderson Cooper. Following the mysterious death of close to 2,000 red-winged blackbirds in Beebe, Ark., earlier this week, Anderson Cooper reached out to the former 'G...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion: Did Apollo Nida Ever Get Physical with Phaedra Parks?
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- Lil Wayne's tour bus hit by gunfire on Atlanta highway after performance
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards: Ellen DeGeneres, Kelly Ripa, Betty White, Bobby Flay and More Big Winners
- Jay Z Is "Determined" to Defend Tidal App, Makes Promise That "We Are Here for the Long Haul"
- The Good Wife's Emotional Punch to the Gut: Kalinda, Alicia and a Letter