Posts with tag "andrea fay friedman"
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 11:31 AM by Marc Schneider
Sarah Palin raised a ruckus this week over a 'Family Guy' episode that seemed to poke fun at her son with Down syndrome. "My mom is the former governor of Alaska," said a character named Emily with the disorder. Palin called it a "kick in the gut." Her daughter, Bristol, said the show was filled with "heartless jerks." What they didn't anticipate was the full-throated response from the woman...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From EW: Matthew McConaughey & Christopher Nolan Make Comic-Con Debut
- Helen Mirren's Workout Routine Will Definitely Surprise You
- How Marital Stress Is Taking a Physical Toll on Kendra Wilkinson
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Report: Melissa McCarthy skipping Jenny McCarthy's Wedding
- Mystery still surrounds the whereabouts of Casey Kasem's remains
- ?Veronica Mars' takes Fandom of the Year at mtvU's awards show
- Video: ?Harry Potter' meets ?Boyhood' in ?Potterhood' mock trailer
- Investigators Solve "Creepy and Disturbing" Porcelain Doll Case in California—Get the Scoop!
- Is Charlize Theron Engaged to Sean Penn? Star Spotted With Gleaming Ring on That Finger
- Justin Theroux Jokes About "Bad Boy" Image by Googling His Many "Mug Shots" on Jimmy Kimmel Live!