Posts with tag "andrea fay friedman"
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 11:31 AM by Marc Schneider
Sarah Palin raised a ruckus this week over a 'Family Guy' episode that seemed to poke fun at her son with Down syndrome. "My mom is the former governor of Alaska," said a character named Emily with the disorder. Palin called it a "kick in the gut." Her daughter, Bristol, said the show was filled with "heartless jerks." What they didn't anticipate was the full-throated response from the woman ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mother Shot Dead by 3-Year-Old While Changing Another Child's Diaper
- Harley Pasternak's Healthy Holiday Gift Ideas
- Kim Kardashian's Bare Butt Photo & Taylor Swift's 1989 as Rice Krispies Treats
- Jane Doe in 2005 Bill Cosby civil rape suit comes forward
- Despite band mate shake-ups, AC/DC perseveres with new album, 'Rock or Bust'
- Melissa McCarthy to launch clothing line for all sizes
- And here are the movies you absolutely shouldn't watch with your whole family
- This week on ?Polished': Babes' Sarah Rayne on going from child actor to musician
- Jason Sudeikis plays an aggravated juggler in never-aired ?SNL' sketch
- We're Freaking Out Over Shawn and Cory's Christmas Reunion on Girl Meets World!
- Joni Mitchell Thinks Taylor Swift Has "High Cheekbones" and Not Much Else to Offer as an Actress
- Sorry, Kim: Khloé Kardashian's Butt Might #BreakTheInternet in These See-Through Workout Pants!