Posts with tag "andrew garfield"
- Posted Jul 4th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Sure we may not sound as regal as the British, as high on life as the Scottish or as effortlessly cool as Australians but hey, we do have some pull when it comes to our favorite actor imports ditching their mother tongue for a good ol' American drawl. From Hugh Laurie, Ed Westwick and Ryan Kwanten to Andrew Garfield and Emma Watson, they may find their motherland across the pond but they...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 04:00 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It doesn't come as much of a surprise when co-stars cozy up and pair off, so clearly no one saw this new budding romance coming. The newest match made on set seems to be 'The Amazing Spider-Man' stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield. A source tells Us magazine that the pair have continued the close relationship they formed while filming the newest installment of the superhero series post wrap. ...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 03:35 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It looks like Andrew Garfield's Spidey sense is kicking in -- the often lovesick superhero will now be played by similarly single, Garfield. The British actor, 27, recently called it quits with 'Raising Hope' actress, Shannon Woodward, according to Us Weekly. The pair have been an item since 2008, long before Garfield's leading man 'Social Network' days, but it is reported that his Hollywood...
- Posted Mar 19th 2011 at 11:38 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
With Andrew Garfield stepping into Toby Maguire's tights as Peter Parker/Spider-Man, filming on 'The Amazing Spider-Man' continues, amid a web of rumors about the reboot's plot surprises. Despite last fall's news that Rhys Ifans was joining the cast as a villain character, there's been no official word from producers about who Spidey's nemesis in the upcoming movie will be. But thanks to a...
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 04:45 PM by Moviefone Editors
Today, Sony Pictures simultaneously announced the title of the upcoming Spider-Man reboot (now called 'The Amazing Spider-Man') while releasing a brand-new image of Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man. After several on-set images of Spider-Man in costume leaked, this first image of the full Spider-Man costume (mask on and all) looks pretty good. Obviously the studio had been paying attention to all...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 12:20 PM by John Mitchell
- Filed under:
- Awards -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Pop-Ed -
- Michael Douglas -
- Mila Kunis -
- Ryan Gosling -
- Andrew Garfield -
- Top News
The Academy Award nominations were released this morning and were full of snubs and surprises. The biggest diss was an obvious one: 'Inception' director Christopher Nolan, whose film received eight nominations including best picture, failed to score a best director nomination. Mila Kunis, Ryan Gosling and Michael Douglas, all of whom were shortlisted by critics groups and the Golden Globes in the...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 01:30 AM by Moviefone Editors
The first official image of Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man has been released, courtesy of Columbia Pictures. Dark, disheveled and skinny probably best describe this first image of Garfield as Spidey. He's without the mask, which leaves us a little more to look forward to, and based on that scar, as well as the expression on his face, the iconic superhero has just been through one of the toughest...
- Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 11:30 AM by Moviefone Editors
Julie Taymor's 'Spider-Man' actors might be getting seriously injured and leaving the seemingly cursed production, but things are a whole lot better on the set of Marc Webb's 'Spider-Man' reboot film, where we're getting our first glimpse of Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker. The challenge for the 'The Social Network' co-star is that he not only has to look like the beloved webbed wonder, but...
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 01:50 PM by PopEater Staff
PopEater hit up the 'Social Network' premiere in NYC to hear how the cast feels about being in one of the biggest, brashest, slickest movies of the year. The trio of leading gentlemen including Jesse Eisenberg (who doesn't even have his own Facebook page!), Andrew Garfield and Armie Hammer fawned over veteran filmmaker David Fincher and writer Aaron Sorkin, and reflected upon the meaning and...
- Posted Jul 2nd 2010 at 06:28 AM by Andrew Scott
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Meet the new Peter Parker. Sony Pictures confirmed today that actor Andrew Garfield has landed the coveted role of Spider-Man/Peter Parker in the studio's upcoming franchise reboot. The news ends months of casting rumors, which involved nearly every young actor in Hollywood, from Jamie Bell ('Billy Elliot') to, most recently, 'Kids Are All Right' co-star Josh Hutcherson. Read More @...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeff Daniels on Working with Jim Carrey, Returning to Dumb and Dumber
- Britney Spears Addresses Cheating Rumors During Las Vegas Show
- See How Stars Spent Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by ?The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- 11 Times Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie Ruined Our Childhood
- Newly Single Britney Spears Ready for a "Hot Guy," Supports Jamie Lynn Spears at Los Angeles County Fair
- Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Face Major Baby Drama—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap!