Posts with tag "andrew koenig"
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 08:55 AM by PopEater Staff
New details have emerged in the tragic case of actor Andrew Koenig, who was found dead Thursday morning in Vancouver. A source for E! News claims that the 'Growing Pains' co-star hanged himself from a tree in Vancouver's Stanley Park. His body was reportedly discovered by a friend who took part in a search-and-rescue effort that began earlier in the week. The official cause of death has not...
- Posted Feb 25th 2010 at 06:36 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Unable to hold back sobs during a dramatic press conference, Walter Koenig confirmed that his son Andrew had taken his own life and had been found in Vancouver's Stanley Park on Thursday morning. The younger Koenig was discovered during a search party consisting of friends and family. "My son took his own life," an emotional Walter Koenig told a rapt press corp. "The only other thing I...
- Posted Feb 24th 2010 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
The search continues for 'Growing Pains' actor Andrew Koenig. Now his famous father, Walter Koenig, is opening up about the painful search for his missing son. "It's very, very tough," the elder Koenig, who starred on 'Star Trek,' tells the 'Today Show.' "He was very depressed about his life." Koenig, best known for playing "Boner" on 'Growing Pains,' went missing in Vancouver a week ago. ...
- Posted Feb 21st 2010 at 10:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Police and worried loved ones are searching for actor Andrew Koenig, best known for playing "Boner" on 'Growing Pains,' who went missing in Vancouver a week ago. Koenig, 42, was last seen on Feb. 14 and missed his flight out of the Olympic host city two days later, according to a statement from TV host Dave Holmes on MaximumFun.org. Authorities are searching for the actor, who has recently been...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Abigail Hernandez, Missing for 9 Months, Says She's 'Better Every Day'
- Cameron Diaz's Boyfriend Benji Madden: 'I'm Really Happy Right Now'
- Kim Kardashian Appears to Be Having a No-Makeup Moment: PHOTOS
- Deep Thoughts by Monica Lewinsky: Why she stopped watching ?Orange is the New Black'
- Golfer Dustin Johnson leaves tour to seek 'professional help'
- WATCH: Julia Roberts plays 'Face Balls' with Jimmy Fallon
- Former Game of Thrones Star Addresses Her Recasting in the Most Hilarious (and Slightly Sad) Way Ever
- Justin Bieber Moves Past Orlando Bloom Drama, Posts Flirty Selfie With Model Pal Shanina Shaik
- Don't Ever Change, Real Housewives of New Jersey! The Ladies Throw Down at a First-Responders Party—Watch Now