Posts with tag "andrew koenig"
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 08:55 AM by PopEater Staff
New details have emerged in the tragic case of actor Andrew Koenig, who was found dead Thursday morning in Vancouver. A source for E! News claims that the 'Growing Pains' co-star hanged himself from a tree in Vancouver's Stanley Park. His body was reportedly discovered by a friend who took part in a search-and-rescue effort that began earlier in the week. The official cause of death has not ...
- Posted Feb 25th 2010 at 06:36 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Unable to hold back sobs during a dramatic press conference, Walter Koenig confirmed that his son Andrew had taken his own life and had been found in Vancouver's Stanley Park on Thursday morning. The younger Koenig was discovered during a search party consisting of friends and family. "My son took his own life," an emotional Walter Koenig told a rapt press corp. "The only other thing I wa...
- Posted Feb 24th 2010 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
The search continues for 'Growing Pains' actor Andrew Koenig. Now his famous father, Walter Koenig, is opening up about the painful search for his missing son. "It's very, very tough," the elder Koenig, who starred on 'Star Trek,' tells the 'Today Show.' "He was very depressed about his life." Koenig, best known for playing "Boner" on 'Growing Pains,' went missing in Vancouver a week ago. H...
- Posted Feb 21st 2010 at 10:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Police and worried loved ones are searching for actor Andrew Koenig, best known for playing "Boner" on 'Growing Pains,' who went missing in Vancouver a week ago. Koenig, 42, was last seen on Feb. 14 and missed his flight out of the Olympic host city two days later, according to a statement from TV host Dave Holmes on MaximumFun.org. Authorities are searching for the actor, who has recently been...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton - and Bill - at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Barack Obama Brings Key & Peele "Anger Translator" Onstage at White House Correspondents Dinner!
- Zac Efron Enjoys PDA-Filled Karaoke Night With Girlfriend Sami Miró: "They Were Lovey All Night"
- Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez and Fifth Harmony Win Big at the 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards