Posts with tag "andrew lloyd webber"
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 08:20 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Andrew Lloyd Webber says he has been successfully treated for prostate cancer. The composer of "The Phantom of the Opera," "Evita" and "Jesus Christ Superstar" says he is now "fighting fit" after the operation to remove his prostate gland and later battling an E.coli infection. Lloyd Webber first revealed his thoughts in a health diary published over the weekend in the (London) Mail on...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 07:44 AM by PopEater Staff
After undergoing surgery for prostate cancer -- which he was diagnosed with in late October, Andrew Lloyd Webber is back in the hospital due to an infection, The Daily Mail reports. According to the Mail, the composer will remain hospitalized for two to three days while receiving treatment. "Andrew has been re-admitted to hospital following his operation for prostate cancer," a statement on...
- Posted Oct 25th 2009 at 09:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Musical master Andrew Lloyd Webber has been diagnosed with prostate cancer, but luckily it was caught "in its very early stages," a spokesman disclosed in a statement. "Andrew is now undergoing treatment and expects to be fully back at work before the end of the year," it said. Lloyd Webber, 61, is currently working on a sequel for 'Phantom of the Opera' called 'Lover Never Dies.' It is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nashville Blog: Laura Benanti on Sadie Stone Winning a CMA Award - and Her Money-Grubbing Ex
- Nora Sandigo Is a Legal Guardian For 817 Kids
- Padma Lakshmi's 5 Game-Changing Tips for Hosting Thanksgiving
- Bill Cosby to remain trustee at Temple University
- Country singer Ty Herndon comes out as gay
- CBS news chairman Jeff Fager steps down, stays at '60 Minutes'
- Need a Cuddle Buddy During Cuffing Season? This Portland Café Has Your Back
- 19 Kids and Counting Petition Picks Up Steam! Over 100,000 Plead for Duggar Cancellation After Anti-Gay Controversy
- Did Scarlett Johansson Have a Secret Wedding? New Ring on That Finger Sparks Rumors