Posts with tag "andrew lloyd webber"
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 08:20 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Andrew Lloyd Webber says he has been successfully treated for prostate cancer. The composer of "The Phantom of the Opera," "Evita" and "Jesus Christ Superstar" says he is now "fighting fit" after the operation to remove his prostate gland and later battling an E.coli infection. Lloyd Webber first revealed his thoughts in a health diary published over the weekend in the (London) Mail on...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 07:44 AM by PopEater Staff
After undergoing surgery for prostate cancer -- which he was diagnosed with in late October, Andrew Lloyd Webber is back in the hospital due to an infection, The Daily Mail reports. According to the Mail, the composer will remain hospitalized for two to three days while receiving treatment. "Andrew has been re-admitted to hospital following his operation for prostate cancer," a statement on...
- Posted Oct 25th 2009 at 09:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Musical master Andrew Lloyd Webber has been diagnosed with prostate cancer, but luckily it was caught "in its very early stages," a spokesman disclosed in a statement. "Andrew is now undergoing treatment and expects to be fully back at work before the end of the year," it said. Lloyd Webber, 61, is currently working on a sequel for 'Phantom of the Opera' called 'Lover Never Dies.' It is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper: I see dead wrestlers
- Theresa Vail: From Army to Miss America to the Outdoor Channel
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
- Matthew McConaughey HAS to return for ?Magic Mike 2?
- ?Supernatural' recap: Follow the leader
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: Agents of Nothing
- Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton Sing "Timber" by Pitbull & Kesha (Kinda)—Watch Now!
- KFC Is Bringing Back the Double Down, Domino's Is Launching Fried Chicken Pizza and the World as We Know It Is Doomed
- See Jenny McCarthy's Giant Yellow Sapphire Engagement Ring From Fiancé Donnie Wahlberg!