Posts with tag "andrew lloyd webber"
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 08:20 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Andrew Lloyd Webber says he has been successfully treated for prostate cancer. The composer of "The Phantom of the Opera," "Evita" and "Jesus Christ Superstar" says he is now "fighting fit" after the operation to remove his prostate gland and later battling an E.coli infection. Lloyd Webber first revealed his thoughts in a health diary published over the weekend in the (London) Mail on...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 07:44 AM by PopEater Staff
After undergoing surgery for prostate cancer -- which he was diagnosed with in late October, Andrew Lloyd Webber is back in the hospital due to an infection, The Daily Mail reports. According to the Mail, the composer will remain hospitalized for two to three days while receiving treatment. "Andrew has been re-admitted to hospital following his operation for prostate cancer," a statement on...
- Posted Oct 25th 2009 at 09:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Musical master Andrew Lloyd Webber has been diagnosed with prostate cancer, but luckily it was caught "in its very early stages," a spokesman disclosed in a statement. "Andrew is now undergoing treatment and expects to be fully back at work before the end of the year," it said. Lloyd Webber, 61, is currently working on a sequel for 'Phantom of the Opera' called 'Lover Never Dies.' It is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real or Faux? Sandra Bullock Has Blonde Hair (PHOTO)
- Rare Bear Attack Kills College Student in New Jersey
- Check Out the World's Deepest Pool
- Rose McGowan: Racy Rolling Stone cover almost drove her from acting
- Vin Diesel unrecognizable In 'The Last Witch Hunter'
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Robin Williams' Mork spacesuit is going up for auction
- Ana Gasteyer apologizes to (and cooks with) Martha Stewart