Posts with tag "andy samberg"
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 03:55 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
As the decade draws to a close, we wonder: what could be more representative of the last ten years than the phenomenon of viral video? In the early days of the '00s, amazing moments caught on tape were sent around as email attachments, but with the advent of YouTube in 2005, alerting your friends to the best videos was as simple as copying and pasting a quick link. We'll always remember the ...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
If you don't have very young children, there's a chance that the Nickelodeon show 'Yo Gabba Gabba!' isn't on your radar. The series features four brightly-colored monsters learning lessons about nutrition, hygiene and sharing - from each other and their good buddy Lance Rock, a live-action role played by a Los Angeles DJ in orange spandex and a wacky hat. So why are more and more adults jumping...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Videos -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories -
- Britney Spears
Sexuality has always been Britney Spears' best weapon, and that's never been more true with the release of her video for '3' -- a song that's essentially a 4-minute manifesto on threesomes. While Miss Spears certainly can craft a steamy tune, there's a long line of sexually-charged pop hits that have made America's airwaves a little uncomfortable (and excited). Allow PopEater to break down the ...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 09:21 AM by Tom Ganjamie
If there was one thing that would be certain for the season premiere of 'Saturday Night Live,' it's that resident 'Digital Short' auteur Andy Samberg would have some sort of ridiculously funny video planned. While the Megan Fox-starring 'The Date' and 'Megan's Roommate' were kinda funny (watch 'Date' here and 'Roommate' here), we don't think they lived up to Samberg's past greatness (and really...
- Posted Sep 26th 2009 at 10:29 AM by Mike Hess
Last season, a golden egg filled with laughs and publicity was laid in the lap of 'Saturday Night Live' during the 2008 TV season and election year. By mere chance, republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin happened to look exactly like 'SNL' alumnus Tina Fey. Even better for the show, Fey's ability to pull off an uncanny impression of the Russia-seeing former governor of Alaska propelle...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Rachel Dratch Turn a Dull Den into the Most Fun Room in the House
- Ed Sheeran Explains Why He Won't Hook Up With BFF Taylor Swift: 'She's Too Tall'
- Disney Reportedly Considering Surge Pricing for Its Theme Parks
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Teen Mom OG's Maci Bookout & Taylor McKinney Welcome Baby Girl, Her Second Child
- Dustin Diamond Stabbing Trial Verdict: Saved by the Bell Star Not Guilty of Felony, Convicted of 2 Misdemeanors
- Rumer Willis Says the Sweetest Things About ''Amazing'' Sisters Tallulah and Scout: Watch!