Posts with tag "andy richter"
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 11:29 AM by PopEater Staff
Andy Richter isn't exactly sad that Jay Leno's ratings have dipped below those of Conan O'Brien before he left 'The Tonight Show.' "I don't want to wish ill will on anybody, but I would be lying to you if I said it didn't feel a little bit fun to hear that -- that there wasn't some kind of feeling of reward in that," Richter told the New York Post. "It is kind of vindicating in a way." Richt...
- Posted Oct 12th 2010 at 03:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien and Andy Richter have made people laugh together for 17 years, and now the bromance will continue on TBS. According to The Hollywood Reporter, TBS has officially announced that Richter will be back as Conan's sidekick for the new show 'Conan,' which debuts on Nov. 8. "I'm thrilled to be going back to work with Conan, and very excited to start a whole new venture on TBS," Richte...
- Posted Mar 9th 2010 at 03:43 PM by Sam Brand
Fans are bitter that Conan O'Brien got kicked off the air. Friends are bitter, too -- Jimmy Kimmel has made that all too clear. CoCo, himself, is bitter -- but getting over it, slowly, with the help of Twitter. But perhaps no one is more bitter than sidekick Andy Richter. On Tuesday morning, nearly two months after NBC announced the end of Conan's tenure on the 'Tonight Show,' Richter told Kell...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Raising Royalty: Diana's Unforgettable Bond with William and Harry
- These Floating Pearl Earrings Are Serious Multitaskers
- Bachelor Alums Nick Viall and Sadie Murray Cozy Up at VMAs Afterparty
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'