Posts with tag "angelina jolie"
- Posted May 22nd 2011 at 11:18 AM by Moviefone Editors
Could Angelina Jolie take home an Oscar for Best Director next year? Not only has the sultry siren (pictured with Brad Pitt last week in Cannes) written and directed her first movie, the Bosnian war drama 'In the Land of Blood and Honey,' but she's now landed a distribution deal. Jolie's film will be released Dec. 23, a date that clearly announces the film's ambitions as a serious...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 12:01 PM by Elizabeth Yun
It was a match made in Hollywood heaven when Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie teamed up to star as a married couple secretly moonlighting as assassins in 2005's 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith.' The onscreen chemistry was so palpable that it wasn't long before it seeped into reality. Now, six years and six children (three adopted, three biological) later, the power couple is looking to revisit that professional...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 11:02 AM by Zach Dionne
Angelina Jolie, Jack Black and Dustin Hoffman gave an odd press conference at the Cannes Film Festival today, detailed in a highly entertaining report over at Vulture. According to reporter Jada Yuan, Jolie, who voices Tigress in the computer animated 'Kung Fu Panda 2' and its predecessor, was grilled about "Jolie's children, Jolie's motherhood, Jolie playing tough women, Jolie playing a...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 09:40 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Angelina Jolie sparked adoption rumors earlier this month when she was photographed with a new tattoo while on a goodwill trip to the Tunisia-Libya border. The photograph showed a new set of map coordinates on her arm, just beneath the six tattoos of coordinates of the birthplaces of her six children. But in a new interview with 'Extra,' Jolie clears up the confusion. "Well, if they know that...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 01:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Angelina Jolie just signed up to be the new face of Louis Vuitton, in a slam-dunk deal worth nearly $10 million, according to E! Online. The global ad campaign will reportedly be shot by legendary lenswoman Annie Liebowitz -- a longtime photographer for the brand -- and will appear in print-only form this summer. The actress and UN Ambassador's stunningly good looks clearly have the ability...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 05:15 PM by Jo Piazza
We have always wondered how Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie appear to raise such a well mannered brood of six without going completely insane. The answer: nannies, a lot of nannies, an entire basketball team of nannies. PopEater spoke to one applicant for the Pitt-Jolie nanny job who said she was surprised by the strict requirements asked of the family's childcare providers. Each child, we are...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 12:05 PM by Litty Samuel
Too much crazy news happens every week in pop culture for us not to have a video roundup ready for you. 'POP-arazzi' is exactly what you've been waiting for, collecting the craziest news of each week and compiling it into a tasty video for your celebrity-minded eyes. This week, Angelina Jolie might be adding a new little addition to her growing brood. She was spotted with another tattoo of a...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Angelina Jolie sure knows how to draw a crowd, but in some cases, that's not a good thing. During a recent visit to Tunisia, so many people turned out to see the actress that many described the event as a "mini-riot." An eyewitness said of madness surrounding Jolie's visit, "The people were beyond excited to see her. There were thousands of refugees screaming her name and chanting. The...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 02:20 AM by Christo Varghese
An additional line to an existing tattoo has sparked rumors that Angelina Jolie may be adopting another child. Wonderwall is reporting that Jolie was on a goodwill trip to the Tunisia-Libya border recently where she was visiting with refugees, when a photograph showed a new set of map coordinates on her arm, just beneath the six tattoos of coordinates of the birthplaces of her six children. ...
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 06:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
It was a family affair this weekend as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie enjoyed an afternoon with their six children in New Orleans. According to RadarOnline.com, the usually press-shy couple was all smiles as they walked to a local market together with their kids Maddox, 9; Pax, 7; Zahara, 6; Shiloh, 4; and twins Vivienne and Knox, 2. Pitt and Jolie have a home in New Orlean's French Quarter....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz Wants to 'Prank' Drew Barrymore's New Baby (VIDEO)
- Teen Airplane Stowaway Wanted to Go to Africa, Says Father
- William & Kate's Visit Hailed as Historic on Last Night in Australia
- Traci Bingham tried to dine and dash after credit card declined, report says
- Meg Ryan joins the cast of 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Prince William Recalls "Wonderful Memories" With Kate Middleton and Prince George in Australia
- Avril Lavigne Laughs Off Racist Backlash Over "Hello Kitty" Music Video: "I Love Japanese Culture"
- Grumpy Cat Takes Over American Idol, Arrow's Shocking Death and More OMG TV Moments