Posts with tag "angelina jolie"
- Posted May 22nd 2011 at 11:18 AM by Moviefone Editors
Could Angelina Jolie take home an Oscar for Best Director next year? Not only has the sultry siren (pictured with Brad Pitt last week in Cannes) written and directed her first movie, the Bosnian war drama 'In the Land of Blood and Honey,' but she's now landed a distribution deal. Jolie's film will be released Dec. 23, a date that clearly announces the film's ambitions as a serious ...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 12:01 PM by Elizabeth Yun
It was a match made in Hollywood heaven when Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie teamed up to star as a married couple secretly moonlighting as assassins in 2005's 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith.' The onscreen chemistry was so palpable that it wasn't long before it seeped into reality. Now, six years and six children (three adopted, three biological) later, the power couple is looking to revisit that professional ...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 11:02 AM by Zach Dionne
Angelina Jolie, Jack Black and Dustin Hoffman gave an odd press conference at the Cannes Film Festival today, detailed in a highly entertaining report over at Vulture. According to reporter Jada Yuan, Jolie, who voices Tigress in the computer animated 'Kung Fu Panda 2' and its predecessor, was grilled about "Jolie's children, Jolie's motherhood, Jolie playing tough women, Jolie playing a ...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 09:40 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Angelina Jolie sparked adoption rumors earlier this month when she was photographed with a new tattoo while on a goodwill trip to the Tunisia-Libya border. The photograph showed a new set of map coordinates on her arm, just beneath the six tattoos of coordinates of the birthplaces of her six children. But in a new interview with 'Extra,' Jolie clears up the confusion. "Well, if they know that ...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 01:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Angelina Jolie just signed up to be the new face of Louis Vuitton, in a slam-dunk deal worth nearly $10 million, according to E! Online. The global ad campaign will reportedly be shot by legendary lenswoman Annie Liebowitz -- a longtime photographer for the brand -- and will appear in print-only form this summer. The actress and UN Ambassador's stunningly good looks clearly have the ability ...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 05:15 PM by Jo Piazza
We have always wondered how Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie appear to raise such a well mannered brood of six without going completely insane. The answer: nannies, a lot of nannies, an entire basketball team of nannies. PopEater spoke to one applicant for the Pitt-Jolie nanny job who said she was surprised by the strict requirements asked of the family's childcare providers. Each child, we are ...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 12:05 PM by Litty Samuel
Too much crazy news happens every week in pop culture for us not to have a video roundup ready for you. 'POP-arazzi' is exactly what you've been waiting for, collecting the craziest news of each week and compiling it into a tasty video for your celebrity-minded eyes. This week, Angelina Jolie might be adding a new little addition to her growing brood. She was spotted with another tattoo of a ...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Angelina Jolie sure knows how to draw a crowd, but in some cases, that's not a good thing. During a recent visit to Tunisia, so many people turned out to see the actress that many described the event as a "mini-riot." An eyewitness said of madness surrounding Jolie's visit, "The people were beyond excited to see her. There were thousands of refugees screaming her name and chanting. The ...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 02:20 AM by Christo Varghese
An additional line to an existing tattoo has sparked rumors that Angelina Jolie may be adopting another child. Wonderwall is reporting that Jolie was on a goodwill trip to the Tunisia-Libya border recently where she was visiting with refugees, when a photograph showed a new set of map coordinates on her arm, just beneath the six tattoos of coordinates of the birthplaces of her six children. ...
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 06:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
It was a family affair this weekend as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie enjoyed an afternoon with their six children in New Orleans. According to RadarOnline.com, the usually press-shy couple was all smiles as they walked to a local market together with their kids Maddox, 9; Pax, 7; Zahara, 6; Shiloh, 4; and twins Vivienne and Knox, 2. Pitt and Jolie have a home in New Orlean's French Quarter. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- ?The Sing-Off': The best little a cappella show returns
- Britney Spears is right: 5 reasons ?Chaotic' is her worst career move ever ? VIDEO
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- The Voice's Top 5 Take the Semi-Finals Stage, Sleepy Hollow's Fall Finale's Shocking Reveal and More OMG TV Moments!
- Lea Michele Releases Preview of Debut Single "Cannonball"—Plus, Check Out Her Album Cover for Louder!
- Gavin Rossdale and 24-Year-Old Daughter Daisy Lowe Enjoy Park Date in London—Take a Look!