Posts with tag "angelina pivarnick"
- Posted Apr 29th 2011 at 04:21 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Scandal on the shore? That's a revelation. Keeping things dramatic, after 'Jersey Shore's' Angelina Pivarnick announced that she was pregnant, her now ex-finacé, David Kovacs, is speaking out, saying that Pivarnick cheated on him multiple times. "I got a text from a firefighter who actually apologized for sleeping with Angelina, saying he just found out she was engaged," Kovacs told Rada...
- Posted Apr 27th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Snooki won't be the littlest thing wreaking havoc on the Jersey Shore for long. Former 'Jersey Shore' cast member Angelina Pivarnick is having a little one of her very own. The reality TV troublemaker confirmed to TMZ that she was expecting her first baby with fiance Dave Kovacs, although she didn't specify how far into her pregnancy she is. The Staten Island native is a GTL girl at hear...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 11:10 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Angelina Pivarnick isn't even on 'Jersey Shore' anymore, but that hasn't stopped the feisty Staten Islander from lobbing bombs at her former castmates. Her target this fine Monday is Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, who she believes is -- mamma mia -- gay. "I think Mike is gay," Angelina tells me, bluntly. "I think he's gay because of the way he talks and the way he abuses girls. H...
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 02:25 PM by Amber James
On Wednesday, former 'Jersey Shore' star Angelina Pivarnick got engaged when her boyfriend, David Kovacs, popped the question on the red carpet at a New York Fashion Week event. With cameras rolling, he presented her with a platinum, 2.5-carat ring. Pivarnick left 'Jersey Shore,' but confirmed she would return to reality TV if it featured her upcoming nuptials. "That would be awesome!" Pivarnic...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 05:45 PM by Amber James
Former 'Jersey Shore' star Angelina Pivarnick had the surprise of her life when her boyfriend, David Kovacs, popped the question at STYLE360 Sachika's fashion show on Wednesday. Kovacs got down on one knee as he presented her with a platinum 2.5-carat ring. She said "yes," while it was all caught on film. According to sources, Pivarnick's celebrity booker friend Johnny Donovan convinced Kovacs ...
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Sarah Crow
Move over, Pauly D! 'Jersey Shore' troublemaker Angelina Pivarnick is the latest cast member to try her hand at the music industry. The self-proclaimed "Kim Kardashian of Staten Island" has released her first single, the modestly titled 'I'm Hot,' an ode to excess and the wonders of the rhyming dictionary. The track, on which Pivarnick raps (yes, you read that right), contains such lyrica...
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 07:30 PM by Rob Shuter
You've heard all the chatter about 'Jersey Shore' bad girl Angelina Pivarnick's singing career, her recent mall fight and the mystery about whether she quit or was canned from the monster hit show. Now, get the straight scoop as I sit down with her before anyone else on my new HDNet show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob.' I get to the bottom of her exit from MTV, what sort of guys she's really into ...
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 07:42 PM by PopEater Staff
One thing's for sure: you don't want to mess with the cast of 'Jersey Shore.' Just this past Saturday, one of the reality show's stars, Angelina Pivarnick, revealed just how tough she can be when she punched a limo driver in the head when he wouldn't stop insulting her mother, RadarOnline.com reports. Angelina's mother, Annmarie, told RadarOnline the entire story. The incident occurred after An...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff's Favorite Mother-Son Activity: 'I've Been Trying to Get Him Into Cooking'
- Giuliana Rancic: 'I Was Called Ugly My Entire Life'
- American Idol: Who Slayed a Kelly Clarkson Song?
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Zayn Malik Doesn't Look Like He's Missing One Direction One Bit While on Vacation With Perrie Edwards: See Their PDA Pic!
- Alright! The Going Rate for a Matthew McConnaughey Speech Is $135,000
- Prince Harry, aka Captain Wales, Gets Ready to Return to Army Duty One Last Time—in Australia: All the Details!