Posts with tag "angelo sosa"
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Denise Warner
Angelo Sosa went from season seven of 'Top Chef' right into 'Top Chef All-Stars,' and couldn't be happier about it. "I had a two-and-a-half, maybe three-week pause," he tells PopEater, to our disbelief. But he assures us, "It was amazing." "To be on the all stars," he adds, "it was awesome." "The other chefs broke me, in a good way," Sosa continues. "I found myself."...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 09:20 PM by Ben Trivett
Angelo Sosa is feeling it. The 'Top Chef' seventh season runner-up is thrilled to be back in his own kitchen and "doing his thing" after making it 10 weeks on 'Top Chef All-Stars.' The celebrity chef is celebrating the opening of Social Eatz in Manhattan's Midtown East, and PopEater dropped by to talk 'Chef,' fast food and -- because there's no escaping him -- Charlie Sheen. "The competition it...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: The Chic Tote PEOPLE Style Editors Love (with a Discount!)
- In Seattle, Tofu Turkeys Get Thanksgiving Pardons
- Prince William Advocates for Africa's Wildlife: 'Time Is Running Out'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor