Posts with tag "angelo sosa"
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Denise Warner
Angelo Sosa went from season seven of 'Top Chef' right into 'Top Chef All-Stars,' and couldn't be happier about it. "I had a two-and-a-half, maybe three-week pause," he tells PopEater, to our disbelief. But he assures us, "It was amazing." "To be on the all stars," he adds, "it was awesome." "The other chefs broke me, in a good way," Sosa continues. "I found myself."...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 09:20 PM by Ben Trivett
Angelo Sosa is feeling it. The 'Top Chef' seventh season runner-up is thrilled to be back in his own kitchen and "doing his thing" after making it 10 weeks on 'Top Chef All-Stars.' The celebrity chef is celebrating the opening of Social Eatz in Manhattan's Midtown East, and PopEater dropped by to talk 'Chef,' fast food and -- because there's no escaping him -- Charlie Sheen. "The competition...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kevin Sharp, Country Singer with High-Profile Cancer Battle, Dies at 43
- International Space Station Receives Important Easter Morning Delivery
- How to Help Families of Victims in the California Bus Crash
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism