Posts with tag "angelo sosa"
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Denise Warner
Angelo Sosa went from season seven of 'Top Chef' right into 'Top Chef All-Stars,' and couldn't be happier about it. "I had a two-and-a-half, maybe three-week pause," he tells PopEater, to our disbelief. But he assures us, "It was amazing." "To be on the all stars," he adds, "it was awesome." "The other chefs broke me, in a good way," Sosa continues. "I found myself."...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 09:20 PM by Ben Trivett
Angelo Sosa is feeling it. The 'Top Chef' seventh season runner-up is thrilled to be back in his own kitchen and "doing his thing" after making it 10 weeks on 'Top Chef All-Stars.' The celebrity chef is celebrating the opening of Social Eatz in Manhattan's Midtown East, and PopEater dropped by to talk 'Chef,' fast food and -- because there's no escaping him -- Charlie Sheen. "The competition...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Robert Pattinson's Girlfriend FKA Twigs Dance & Sing in New Commercial
- Tom Colicchio on His Favorite Top Chef Moment
- Mother Who Lost Kids in Christmas Day Fire Tells Oprah She Doesn't Blame God (Video)
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!
- Duggars Support Pro-Life Political Candidates With "Faith, Family, Freedom" Bus Tour—See the Pics!