Posts with tag "anna nicole smith"
- Posted May 11th 2010 at 03:25 PM by Dino Sossi
Anna Nicole Smith's memorabilia is being auctioned off by Larry Birkhead, her former partner, to benefit their daughter, Dannielynn, reports Reuters. "It's like, do I want to hold on to one of Anna's dresses, or do I want to try to help Dannielynn's future?" said Birkhead. Auction proceeds will go to the 3-year-old girl as well as charity. Birkhead, a photographer, has spent the last three...
- Posted Mar 10th 2010 at 04:01 PM by Megan Rumph
The details of Anna Nicole Smith's rise to fame and subsequent fall are at times scandalous, humorous and tragic. So it's no wonder the deceased Playboy model's life has been fodder for an episode of 'Law & Order: Criminal Intent,' a biopic starring Willa Ford and now... an opera? That's right. The Royal Opera House in London is planning an opera based on the life of Anna Nicole Smith, BBC...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
The Golden Globes, MTV VMAs, and The Oscars are all extravagant events where the top entertainers in the world gather together to pay respect to the best in their respective industries. All of these top-notch events are catered with the best food and drink that money can buy. And sometimes our favorite celebrities have a little too much sauce before they take the stage, thus creating some of the...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 06:27 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A psychiatrist who treated Anna Nicole Smith for drug dependency during her pregnancy said she tried to set up a program to wean her off prescription painkillers but found the celebrity model uncooperative during her hospital stay. "She wouldn't engage. She was very hostile," Dr. Nathalie Maullin recalled. "It was, 'Give me my medication and leave me alone.'"...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 02:08 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'teacup pigs' and Bai Ling, Wanda Sykes Wife and Filippa Hamilton are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the 40 hottest keywords of the hour, and though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's on people's minds. Here are the hottest pop culture trending topics today......
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 06:57 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A Los Angeles pharmacist told Anna Nicole Smith's internist that the drugs prescribed to the model after her son died were "pharmaceutical suicide," according to unsealed documents written by state officials. The Los Angeles Times reports that the pharmacist refused to fill the prescriptions and later recalled thinking, "They are going to kill her with this."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's Intimate Wedding Album Appears in PEOPLE
- Walmart Claims Tracy Morgan Wasn't Wearing Seatbelt in Crash
- Who Was Sent Home on Dancing with the Stars?
- Is Carrie Underwood trading country music for Christian?
- The roles that got away
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: Trouble in Paradise?