Posts with tag "anna paquin"
- Posted Jun 4th 2010 at 06:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Earlier this year, 'True Blood' and 'X-Men' star Anna Paquin surprised Hollywood when she announced she was bisexual in a PSA for the Give a Damn campaign. It was the first time the actress, who is engaged to 'True Blood' co-star Stephen Moyer, made her sexual preferences public. Now, Paquin is revealing why. The actress told Zap2It why she spoke up and why she didn't think she'd done anything...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2010 at 11:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Let the countdown begin. On Tuesday night, the 'True Blood' season 3 trailer finally debuted as part of the Ultimate True Blood Fan Experience, a 50-city event that also featured a live simulcast Q&A with series creator Alan Ball and cast members and a screening of the season 2 finale. By the looks of things, Sookie and Eric will be heating it up this season, while actress Evan Rachel Woods...
- Posted Apr 9th 2010 at 06:10 PM by PopEater Staff
For a special 'True Blood' tribute, Details magazine presents three different covers with the three leading men -- Stephen Moyer, Ryan Kwanten and Alex Skarsgard. In an interview, Moyer, who is currently engaged to 'True Blood' co-star Anna Paquin, talks about their relationship. "It's HBO's fault, he says. "They put us in the same hotel ... We hung out for a while and got to know each other....
- Posted Apr 1st 2010 at 11:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Anna Paquin's participation in a PSA for We Give a Damn -- a charity focused on raising awareness for various causes -- has turned out to be her coming out, of sorts, as the 'True Blood' starlet boldly admits in the video: "I'm bisexual." According to RadarOnline, Paquin surprised everyone involved in the PSA's filming by dropping the bombshell during her time on camera, as nobody had prior...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Sam Brand
Some things are pretty easy to predict. The mustache, for instance, returns momentarily to vogue every ten years on the dot. Or a Kanye West public outburst... it's safe to say we're due any moment. But perhaps nothing is so easy to predict as a celebrity wedding. Public engagement announcements tell us they're going to happen, you see. Vince Vaughn announced his engagement to Canadian realtor...
- Posted Sep 10th 2009 at 04:15 PM by Jason Cohen
Admit it: You think True Blood is as addictive as a drop of "V." You've stayed at home most every Sunday and you're upset about the Alexander Skarsgard/Evan Rachel Wood rumors (though you have never said or written the word "ASkars"). But there's still one little problem: certain actors make you cringe. Not sassy Nelsan Ellis (Lafayette), of course. And certainly not William "and my other brother...
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 08:29 AM by PopEater Staff
Anna Paquin is not annoyed with recent and refuted reports she's having a baby. In fact, a very special part of her body is downright "flattered" by the suggestion. While hitting up a Nylon magazine party this week, the 'True Blood' beauty joked to Extra, "My uterus is really flattered that everyone cares, but sorry, no occupants." Over the weekend, the 27-year-old star had to refute the...
- Posted Aug 24th 2009 at 01:47 PM by PopEater Staff
Anna Paquin won an Academy Award for her performance in 'The Piano' at the tender age of 11. Now a grown woman of 27, Paquin has taken on the small screen - and the role of fair-haired, perky Sookie Stackhouse in Alan Ball's HBO vampire drama 'True Blood.' Paquin spoke to Nylon magazine about her take on television and what the world looks like to a blonde. Check out highlights below, and go to...
- Posted Aug 22nd 2009 at 09:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Anna Paquin is "not pregnant," her rep confirms to Usmagazine.com The 'True Blood' star was seen wearing a baggy dress while out with her co-star and fiance Stephen Moyer, causing a lot of speculation that she was going to have her first child....
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 04:47 PM by PopEater Staff
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are officially engaged, reps for both actors confirmed to PEOPLE. The 'True Blood' co-stars met on set and have been together since Feb. 24 of this year. No further details about their wedding are available, their reps said....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Felicity Huffman: I'm Loving My Daughters' Teen Years
- Chelsea Handler Bids a Star-Studded, Semi-Fond Farewell with Her Show's Finale (VIDEO)
- WATCH: The Funniest Part of the Emmys Didn't Happen Onstage
- Conrad Hilton, Paris' brother, sustains major injuries in car crash
- Stars without the warpaint
- Angaleena Presley confirms Pistol Annies are on hold, debuts first solo album
- Chris Harrison blogs ?Bachelor in Paradise' episode 5
- Billy Eichner talks the making of his Emmys segment
- ?Mad Men' star Vincent Kartheiser to play Billy Wilder on stage
- Chelsea Handler Gives a Heartfelt Goodbye During the Chelsea Lately Series Finale—See the Emotional Clip!
- Jennifer Aniston, Gwen Stefani, Selena Gomez and Many More Celebs Sing Goodbye to Chelsea Lately—Watch the Clip!
- Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston and Mary McCormack Host Intervention for Chelsea Handler—See the Chelsea Lately Clip!