Posts with tag "anna kendrick"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 10:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Vanity Fair released their annual Hollywood cover, featuring nine rising stars, including Abbie Cornish, Kristen Stewart, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, Rebecca Hall, Mia Wasikowska, Emma Stone, Evan Rachel Wood and Anna Kendrick. We asked PopEater readers which of these actresses would have the longest careers. And two tied with 29 percent of the vote -- 'Twilight' beauty Kristen Stewart and...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
It's that time of year -- Vanity Fair has released their rising stars of Hollywood issue. The lucky beauties on the cover? Abbie Cornish, Kristen Stewart, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, Rebecca Hall, Mia Wasikowska, Emma Stone, Evan Rachel Wood and Anna Kendrick....
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 09:00 AM by Brooke Tarnoff
If it seems like the in-crowd of Hollywood never changes, remember this: once upon a time, Angelina Jolie was playing second fiddle to the better-known Winona Ryder in 'Girl, Interrupted' and only a few years ago, Amy Adams was an unknown with a three-episode arc on 'The Office.' Sometimes it's easy to predict the big stars of the new year - it seems obvious that Anna Kendrick's popularity is po...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
You know that cute little brunette from 'Twilight'? Nope, not Kristen Stewart, the other one. No, not Ashley Greene, the other one. She plays Bella's best non-vampire friend. Yes, that one! That's Anna Kendrick and she's taking Hollywood by storm. The movie industry is officially buzzing: this talented actress is poised to become Hollywood's next "It" girl. Kendrick already stars in the pheno...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What's It Like to Get Caught Up In a 'Tornado' With Little Big Town?
- Is Hugh Jackman Done with Wolverine? See His Cryptic Instagram Photo
- Happy Engagement Anniversary Jill and Derick Dillard!
- Laurence Fishburne's mother claims she is being evicted and son won't give her 'a penny'
- Dolly Parton details her marriage to Carl Thomas Dean
- Roma Downey on 'A.D.' miniseries: 'People are hungry for stories of faith'