Posts with tag "anna paquin"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 10:29 PM by Nicki Gostin
'True Blood' returns Sunday on HBO and Stephen Moyer is back as Bill Compton, the 173-year-old hunky vampire. Last year he married his on-screen love, Anna Paquin. The 41-year-old Brit is deliciously cheeky and fun and he spoke to PopEater about what to expect this season, his joy at not having to manscape any more, and talks the perils of falling in love with your co-star. You fell in love ...
- Posted Apr 16th 2011 at 09:32 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Anna Paquin breathed a sigh of relief on Friday after her husband and 'True Blood' co-star, Stephen Moyer, survived a dangerous crash behind the wheel of a race car in Southern California. The 41-year-old actor rushed to be a guest driver at the Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race, according to RadarOnline, on very little sleep. Before the race, Moyer had reportedly been working on the set of HBO's ...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2010 at 10:45 AM by PopEater Staff
'Sesame Street' spoofs of popular TV shows can be counted on for both their incredible attention to detail and their fantastic educational lessons. The new season's spoof of HBO's hit vampire series 'True Blood' is no exception. 'True Mud' forgoes all of the series' over-the-top sex and violence for a cleaner snapshot of Merlotte's, with a Sookie Stackhouse look-and-soundalike waiting on a ...
- Posted Sep 6th 2010 at 02:02 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood with our weekly Fashion Police. We know we're a week after the Emmys, but we thought we'd take a retrospective look at what the women wore on the red carpet. Sometimes it takes a while for the true ...
- Posted Aug 24th 2010 at 07:40 AM by The Editors of StyleList
'True Blood' co-stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer recently showed their love -- of the naked and bloody variety -- on the jaw-dropping cover of the latest Rolling Stone. But over the weekend, they chose to go a more traditional route when tying the knot during a private wedding ceremony in Malibu, Calif. According to Us Weekly, the 28-year-old actress, who won an Oscar at age 11 for her role ...
- Posted Aug 22nd 2010 at 08:27 AM by PopEater Staff
'True Blood' stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are no longer engaged -- because they tied the knot Saturday night, in a wedding held at a private residence overlooking the ocean in Malibu, Calif., according to UsMagazine.com. Guests at the ceremony uniting Paquin, 28, and Moyer, 40, included 'True Blood' costar Carrie Preston (attending with husband Michael Emerson of 'Lost') as well as Elijah ...
- Posted Aug 17th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Steven Avalos
'True Blood' serves up a lot of blood. And sex. And bloody sex. And if you happen to enjoy these things, it's likely you're tuning in to HBO's mega-hit Southern vampire saga every Sunday night for a fix. But this season -- the dirtiest yet! -- has us asking, has it gone too far? In the same pushing-the-undead-envelope spirit, the stars of the show "grace" the cover of this month's Rolling ...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Ben Widdicombe
A vampire's diet may seem simple, but keeping an otherworldly figure is a bit more of a challenge, reveals 'True Blood' heartthrob Stephen Moyer. "I just shot a nudie scene for the third season of 'True Blood,' and when I have those, I don't eat for, like, 13 days beforehand," the actor tells Rachel Ray in the new issue of her magazine, Every Day With Rachael Ray. Like his character, Bill ...
- Posted Jun 21st 2010 at 03:35 PM by PopEater Staff
'True Blood' star Anna Paquin has a hot TV show, a hot fiance, and a ton of media scrutiny since she came out as bisexual recently. Paquin spoke with Self magazine about her revelation. "I'm a very private person, but everyone who is in my life who matters to me always knows what's going on. I understand why it's a big deal to some people, but to me, it's not. I've probably always known I was ...
- Posted Jun 8th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Ben Widdicombe
Anna Paquin, who is engaged to her 'True Blood' co-star Stephen Moyer, has explained the thinking behind her surprise decision to come out as bisexual in a gay rights public service announcement this April. "I'm not someone who endlessly talks about her personal life for no reason, but obviously, as someone who identifies as bisexual, those are issues I really care about," she told Zap2it on ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ace Young and Diana DeGarmo Show Off Their Wedding Presents
- Amanda Bynes Tweets Again, Accuses NYPD Officer of Sexual Harassment
- Brad Pitt 'Did Everything He Could' to Protect Angelina Jolie
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?
- Amanda Bynes Tweets Post Arrest: "I Was Sexually Harassed By One of the Cops"
- Week in Video: Justin Bieber Wins Milestone Award, Kim Kardashian Finds Out Her Baby's Gender & More!
- 5 Biggest Stories of the Week: Jennifer Aniston's Striptease, Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's Backstage Kiss, & More!