Posts with tag "anthony weiner"
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 08:26 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- CelebRehab -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
Congressman Anthony Weiner is looking to rehab his image with the American politic and his wife, close Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin. What better way to do it than steal a page out of the celebrity redemption playbook and enroll himself in "treatment" to make himself both a better person and a better husband. Will it work? Does rehab cleanse all sins? Rehab is the celebrity equivalent of...
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 01:40 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Anthony Weiner is the last person who should be handing out do's and don'ts, now that he's the subject of the infamous "Weinergate" scandal, but that wasn't always the case, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The photogenic New York Congressman was the go-to guy for Ben Affleck when the actor was researching his role for the 2009 flick, 'State of Play.' During the time Affleck spent with...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 01:15 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Are we in for another dose of 'will I or won't I?' Donald Trump-style celebrity politics or is Alec Baldwin legitimately planning a run for Mayor of New York. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the '30 Rock' boss may be interested in throwing his hat into the New York mayoral election ring now, more than ever, that Rep. Anthony Weiner's Twitter scandal has most likely deterred him from running....
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 11:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
Last time Paris Hilton was on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live,' she tried to school him in her meanings for the words "hot" and "huge." He never got it. Nevertheless, he decided to take it back there with her in light of the recent Twitter photo scandals involving Rep. Anthony Weiner. Hilton admitted to being marginally aware of it, but not so much that she recognized the infamous underwear picture. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Princess Kate Got Back to Her 'Smiling, Bubbly Self'
- Megyn Kelly: My Kids Don't Know What I Do for a Living
- Florida Georgia Line: We're 'professional partiers' and smoke pot
- Matthew McConaughey stands up for romantic comedies
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Renée Zellweger Explains Why Her Face Looks Different: "People Don't Know Me in My 40s"
- Sex Tape Bonus Features: Jason Segel Talks Putting His Junk in Cameron Diaz's Face—Plus, Bloopers! Watch Now!
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves