Posts with tag "antoine dodson"
- Posted Apr 23rd 2011 at 01:12 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
In the early morning hours Saturday, original 'Bed Intruder' star Antoine Dodson was arrested. Police in Huntsville, Ala., booked the viral video star on a misdemeanor charge of possession of marijuana; he was in custody a short time, according to TMZ, and released. Dodson, 24, was charged with other misdemeanors as well: Speeding, failing to appear twice on a traffic charge and failing to...
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 11:45 AM by Sarah Crow
Hide your kids, hide your wife, 'cause Antoine Dodson is coming to reality TV. Dodson, whose impassioned warning to a would-be-rapist earned him Internet fame, is shooting a pilot for a show about his life, TMZ reports. 'Get Him to the Greek' actress Kali Hawk has signed on as executive producer of the as-yet-untitled show, produced by Entertainment One. The project is still seeking a...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 11:41 AM by Jett Wells
After a bed intruder snuck into Antoine Dodson's apartment window, he had a hard time trusting anyone sneaking into his house, even Santa Claus. Run and tell that, St. Nick. After all, what's Christmas time without a little auto-tuned jingle from our favorite Gregory Brother product? That's right, nothing much, but fortunately Dodson graced 'Lopez Tonight' to debut his latest seasonal remix of...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 02:42 PM by Jett Wells
Now that New York University's glee club N'Harmonics has covered Antoine Dodson and The Gregory Brothers' 'Bed Intruder Song,' it's only natural to expect 'Glee' to follow up with their own version, right? Please! Okay, we can wait, but take some pleasure in the hilarious rendition of Dodson's viral anthem where the entire team of N'Harmonics sing and dance with their red bandanas and muscle...
- Posted Oct 25th 2010 at 01:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Antoine Dodson is soaking up the fame from his 'Bed Intruder Song' while it lasts, and now he's become a pitchman for a smart phone app. While it looks like a prank, Dodson breaks into character to sponsor an app that detects nearby sex offenders via augmented reality -- for real. In the video, Dodson demonstrates how you can detect those bed intruders instead of hiding yo kids and yo wives using...
- Posted Oct 13th 2010 at 07:30 AM by Marc Schneider
Antoine Dodson of 'Bed Intruder' fame made his live debut on Tuesday's telecast of the BET Hip Hop Awards, and we must confess, the guy can actually carry a tune! Dodson, whose odd and unintentionally hilarious interview to an Alabama news crew over the summer was turned into a catchy song by a family of Brooklyn hipsters, delighted the adoring audience with an abbreviated version of the track. ...
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Steven Avalos
By now, you're probably familiar with the little news report that could -- an intruder broke into a Huntsville, Alabama, home, climbed into bed with a resident and tried to assault her before making a swift, if clumsy, getaway. A local news station interviewed the victim and her brother, Antoine Dodson, who gave a now classic warning to the intruder and advised locals to "Hide your kids, hide your...
- Posted Aug 6th 2010 at 08:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Crime victim, concerned brother, doo-rag specialist, unintentional rapper. All are dead-on descriptions of one Antoine Dodson, a young man whose impassioned -- some say exploitative -- interview with a Huntsville, Alabama TV crew following a break-in at his apartment has spawned an outpouring of elaborate musical tributes to his, um, talents. You've got a straight-forward rap version, another...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty to Assault, Tells the Court 'I'm Sorry'
- Justin Bieber Arrested After ATV Accident
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Daughter Melissa Says
- Joan Rivers on life support, family confirms
- Charlize Theron: My body's not perfect
- Jason Aldean announces new album 'Old Boots, New Dirt' with track listing
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Says Daughter Melissa: "We Are Extremely Grateful for All the Love"
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Kiss for First Time as a Married Couple—See the Wedding Photo!
- The 7 Things You Absolutely Cannot Do After a Breakup—Like Seriously, Don't Do These!