Posts with tag "arkady"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 03:35 PM by Steven Avalos
So you think you're Lady Gaga's biggest fan? Your hair bow is cute and all, and wow, is that disco stick home made? It lights up? Good job! But while you were off deconstructing a disco ball, rumor has it a Russian billionaire one-upped you -- big time. Life.ru reports the stern-faced man in black leather SS-like garb in Lady Gaga's 'Alejandro' is actually a Moscow-based billionaire who is said to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Goodfellas Actor Sues The Simpsons for Using His Likeness, 23 Years Later
- What Gets Rene Russo Fired Up?
- Halle Berry Now Has a Lingerie Line ? and It's Really Sexy
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation