Posts with tag "army wives"
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 06:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Sally Pressman is getting married! The actress, who plays Roxy LeBlanc on Lifetime's hit series 'Army Wives,' and boyfriend David Rogers of 'Cougar Town' are tying the knot, PEOPLE reports. Rogers popped the question while the two were working out at Tracy Anderson's studio in LA. "David got down on one knee. After an immediate 'yes,' they embraced in a loving (and sweaty) hug," a rep for...
- Posted Aug 23rd 2010 at 06:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Catherine Bell welcomed a son over the weekend. The 'Army Wives' star gave birth to son Ronan on Aug. 21 in Charleston, South Carolina, PEOPLE reports. Ronan, who was born 19 and three-quarters inches long and weighed 7 lbs., 7 oz., is the actress's second child with husband Adam Beason. They also have a 7-year-old daughter, Gemma. When Bell announced her pregnancy back in February, she rema...
- Posted Aug 9th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Pop-Ed: When I first heard the Second Lady of the United States of America would be a guest star on the Lifetime series, 'Army Wives,' I scoffed. Why was a prominent, well-educated social advocate acting on an overly simplified primetime drama? I'm wary of combining politics and entertainment. The moment you throw actors into the mix, informative messages are quick to become salacious, ratings...
Popeater Hot Topics
- SNL Takes on #DeflateGate (VIDEO)
- Tim Tebow to Organize 45 Proms for People with Special Needs
- New Dad Ryan Reynolds Jokes He's 'Even Tried Breastfeeding'
- 'Duck Dynasty's' Alan Robertson past includes drugs and lots of sex
- Taylor Swift posts sexy bikini snaps and shows off her belly button
- Clint Eastwood says 'American Sniper' makes strong anti-war statement
- Five directors who can help Johnny Depp recover from ?Mortdecai'
- Blake Shelton takes over ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Bill Maher calls ?American Sniper' Chris Kyle ?a psychopath patriot'
- SAG Awards by the Numbers: 142 Bottles of Tequila, 20,000 Square Feet of Red Carpet and... 500 Million Champagne Bubbles!
- 2015 SAG Awards: 5 Things You Have to Know Before Tonight's Show
- LOL! Jennifer Lawrence Needs a Xanax, Calls Hunger Games a ''Huge F--king Failure''