Posts with tag "army wives"
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 06:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Sally Pressman is getting married! The actress, who plays Roxy LeBlanc on Lifetime's hit series 'Army Wives,' and boyfriend David Rogers of 'Cougar Town' are tying the knot, PEOPLE reports. Rogers popped the question while the two were working out at Tracy Anderson's studio in LA. "David got down on one knee. After an immediate 'yes,' they embraced in a loving (and sweaty) hug," a rep for ...
- Posted Aug 23rd 2010 at 06:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Catherine Bell welcomed a son over the weekend. The 'Army Wives' star gave birth to son Ronan on Aug. 21 in Charleston, South Carolina, PEOPLE reports. Ronan, who was born 19 and three-quarters inches long and weighed 7 lbs., 7 oz., is the actress's second child with husband Adam Beason. They also have a 7-year-old daughter, Gemma. When Bell announced her pregnancy back in February, she ...
- Posted Aug 9th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Pop-Ed: When I first heard the Second Lady of the United States of America would be a guest star on the Lifetime series, 'Army Wives,' I scoffed. Why was a prominent, well-educated social advocate acting on an overly simplified primetime drama? I'm wary of combining politics and entertainment. The moment you throw actors into the mix, informative messages are quick to become salacious, ratings ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?