Posts with tag "arnold schwarzenegger"
- Posted Jul 7th 2011 at 05:22 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Maria Shriver may have wanted out of her marriage with soon-to-be ex-husband, Arnold Schwarzenegger, but she isn't moving far from the couple's formerly shared home. According to TMZ, Shriver is buying a $10 million home in LA's Brentwood. Shriver's new home will be in the same exclusive community where the former governor's mistress and lovechild have recently been spending time with her estra...
- Posted Jul 7th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
After the news of Arnold Schwarzenegger's affair sent the media into a feeding frenzy and forced the former governor's lovechild and mistress into hiding, Radar Online reports that Schwarzenegger has been taking secret trips to visit the pair and get to know his son, Joseph. "Arnold wants to spend time with Joseph and play more of an active role in his life," a source told Radar. "In a way, Arn...
- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
According to Radar Online, after Maria Shriver officially filed for divorce from estranged husband, Arnold Schwarzenegger, the 'Terminator' reportedly agreed to give his soon-to-be ex-wife a "very generous divorce settlement." In accordance with California law, due to a Community Property statute, all assets obtained during a marriage must be split 50/50. But according to reports, Schwarzenegge...
- Posted Jul 4th 2011 at 05:05 AM by Christo Varghese
Maria Shriver has been offered more that $15 million as an advance for a tell-all memoir. Shriver, who filed for divorce from estranged husband Arnold Schwarzenegger on Friday (July 1), is the most sought-after person in the book world, according to RadarOnline.com. A top publishing exec estimates Shriver could nab a book advance of more than $15 million. That amount would break the all-time...
- Posted Jul 2nd 2011 at 08:21 AM by Christine Fenno
It's Independence Day for Maria Shriver, who filed for divorce on Friday in Los Angeles from Arnold Schwarzenegger after 25 years of marriage. Her divorce petition cites "irreconcilable differences." According to multiple reports, there is no prenup. The news comes six weeks after the former California governor, 63, publicly acknowledged that he fathered a child with a housekeeper. Mildred B...
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 12:40 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Even though Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver both have yet to officially file for divorce, following the shocking news of Schwarzenegger's secret love child, the former governor of California is already paying a hefty child support to Shriver, according to Radar Online. A source close to the couple told Radar that 'The Terminator' is paying "a significant amount of child support. Arnold ...
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 02:10 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Maria Shriver's entire world was turned upside down when she discovered that her husband, Arnold Schwarzenegger, had fathered a lovechild with the family's housekeeper -- who had worked for the couple for 20 years -- Mildred Baena. But Shriver knew that she could not change the past and has vowed to continue to put her children first in the future. "While Maria may not have been as angry at Mil...
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 01:15 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After the story broke that Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered a love child with his housekeeper, Mildred Baena, she and her 13-year-old son went into hiding -- hoping to wait out the media storm that followed. But now, Baena is ready to tell her side of the story, admitting that she is just as guilty for the adulterous affair as her former boss. But Baena, 50, didn't always know that her son, Josep...
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 09:25 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
PLUS: Mary Reveals She May Be Done Dancing! 'So You Think You Can Dance' judge Mary Murphy shocked me and host Joy Behar on her hit HLN show recently when she revealed Arnold Schwarzenegger didn't just have a wondering eye on housekeepers and Sandra Bernhard, he also once tried to hit on Mary's makeup artist ... in an elevator ... two seconds after they met. "He even hit on my makeup artis...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 08:30 PM by Rob Shuter
Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife of 25 years, Maria Shriver, haven't formally filed for divorce yet, and for good reason. Friends say Arnold still thinks he has a shot at winning Maria back. "He knows he has made terrible mistakes in his past but isn't prepared to lose the greatest woman in his life," a friend of Arnold tells me. "This has nothing to do with money or the children, he misses...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Calvin Harris Acknowledges Taylor Swift's Skills in Cute Instagram: 'She Cooks Too'
- Father and Sons Poisoned on Caribbean Vacation Remain Paralyzed
- Bethenny Frankel Bends Over Backwards (Literally) to Kick Off the Holiday Weekend
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Head to the Bahamas With Their Kids in Wake of Divorce News
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Won't Face Felony Charges for Alleged Kettlebell Attack—but Case Isn't Closed Yet
- Homeless Man Finds $2,400 and Returns the Money, Then Wants to Donate His Reward: Get the Whole, Inspiring Story