Posts with tag "ashlee simpson"
- Posted Feb 11th 2011 at 08:34 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Since Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz filed for divorce, no mistresses or cheating allegations have come forth. There have been rumors that Pete didn't want to call it quits, but Ashlee was reportedly fed up with her hubby's "erratic" behavior. Now, a source close to Simpson tells PEOPLE that two simply married too young and weren't ready to balance their demanding work schedules with family...
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 12:49 PM by Sarah Crow
Ashlee Simpson-Wentz may be gearing up for a return to her maiden name, having filed for divorce from Pete Wentz yesterday, but the ex-Fall Out Boy rocker is reportedly unhappy about going forward with the split. Simpson, who married Wentz in 2008 at her parents' California home, began divorce proceedings yesterday at LA County Superior Court. The singer-actress cited "irreconcilable...
- Posted Feb 9th 2011 at 12:40 PM by Sarah Crow
After two and a half years of marriage, Ashlee Simpson has filed for divorce from her husband, Pete Wentz. TMZ reports that Simpson, who married the former Fall Out Boy bassist at her parents' California home in 2008, filed documents in LA County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the cause of their split. The singer-actress, who has a 2-year-old son, Bronx, with Wentz, is...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 02:00 PM by Amber James
Ashlee Simpson-Wentz couldn't be more excited about her big sister's engagement. She was overheard gushing about the upcoming nuptials at the SolsticeSunglasses.com launch in Hollywood, adding that Jessica Simpson's beau brings out the best in her. Last week, Jessica announced her engagement to Eric Johnson. No word if Joe Simpson will perform the ceremony, as he did for Ashlee's wedding, but...
- Posted May 18th 2010 at 06:35 PM by PopEater Staff
Earlier today, Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson-Wentz's young son Bronx was in a minor car accident in Los Angeles, PEOPLE reports. The 1½-year-old was unhurt and emergency services weren't called. A nanny was driving a black Lexus in Coldwater Canyon when the fender bender occurred, RadarOnline.com reported from the scene. After hearing about the accident, which took place near their...
- Posted Apr 24th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Scott Harris
From the moment 'Saturday Night Live' first appeared back in 1975, it established itself as one of the most important musical venues in the nation. With just two short songs, up-and-coming singers and bands could create an entire career thanks to the buzz that would follow a memorable SNL debut -- performances that in many cases have since become legendary. And that still holds true today: if...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 09:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Fall Out Boy is finito. Two members of the band have confirmed what people have been speculating for months. Frontman Patrick Stump told Spin that he is "not in Fall Out Boy right now, while bassist Pete Wentz gave a statement on his blog Tuesday. "As far as I know, Fall Out Boy is on break," Wentz wrote. "I can't predict that I'd ever play in Fall Out Boy again." Although this could...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
The 2009-2010 Broadway calendar is saturated with a number of celebrity faces starring in major shows. Everyone from Ashlee Simpson to Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig came to the Great White Way this season. It is no surprise that Broadway has turned to Hollywood for their headliners because celebrity endorsements bring even more money to this 939 million dollar a year industry (via Playbill.) Even...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff: My Split from Mike Comrie Has Been 'Very Difficult'
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Justin Bieber Was "Very Persistent" in Contacting Miranda Kerr After 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Selena Gomez's Butt Cheeks Are Peeking Out of Her Short-Shorts: Is She Telling Someone to Kiss Her You-Know-What?
- Nick Jonas and Matt Lauria Strip Down to Fight Dirty in New Kingdom Trailer