Posts with tag "ashley dupre"
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 02:20 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Pop-Ed: I'm all about second chances. We live, we learn, we make mistakes. And if you're in the public eye, these mistakes are magnified and exploited. But former New York governor Eliot Spitzer and his infamous call girl Ashley Dupre didn't just get second chances after getting wrapped up in a national scandal. They were both afforded entirely new opportunities, not because they were in any...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
We almost didn't recognize Elliot Spitzer's former call girl Ashley Dupre in ads for her new relationship advice column in the New York Post. It was probably because she was wearing these dark-rimmed glasses that made her look a little bit like a college professor or a geologist. Plastic-rimmed glasses are a little like magic. They have the ability to make just about anyone look smart. Ms....
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 03:17 PM by Sam Brand
Tiger's tale keeps getting longer - not that Julie Postle is exactly fresh meat for the media grinder. We've heard of her before, though not until now do we know the name of the "Unidentified Orlando Cocktail Waitress." But she's just one of a couple ladies hitting headlines today who are or have been involved in scurrilous sex scandals. Ashley Dupre, former Governor Eliot Spitzer's high class...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman Who Drove Children into Ocean Charged with Attempted Murder
- MasterChef Judge Graham Elliot Loses Nearly 150 Lbs. - See His Transformation
- It'll Be a Girl for Eva Amurri Martino
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Experts explain release of Justin Bieber's jail footage
- ?Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments ? VIDEO
- ?Episodes' star Chris Diamantopoulos reveals his first celeb crush, makes you want to listen to Roxette ? VIDEO
- Captain America exhibit opens at Disneyland: On the Scene