Posts with tag "ashley dupre"
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 02:20 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Pop-Ed: I'm all about second chances. We live, we learn, we make mistakes. And if you're in the public eye, these mistakes are magnified and exploited. But former New York governor Eliot Spitzer and his infamous call girl Ashley Dupre didn't just get second chances after getting wrapped up in a national scandal. They were both afforded entirely new opportunities, not because they were in any wa...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
We almost didn't recognize Elliot Spitzer's former call girl Ashley Dupre in ads for her new relationship advice column in the New York Post. It was probably because she was wearing these dark-rimmed glasses that made her look a little bit like a college professor or a geologist. Plastic-rimmed glasses are a little like magic. They have the ability to make just about anyone look smart. Ms. Dupr...
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 03:17 PM by Sam Brand
Tiger's tale keeps getting longer - not that Julie Postle is exactly fresh meat for the media grinder. We've heard of her before, though not until now do we know the name of the "Unidentified Orlando Cocktail Waitress." But she's just one of a couple ladies hitting headlines today who are or have been involved in scurrilous sex scandals. Ashley Dupre, former Governor Eliot Spitzer's high class cal...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ex-Nanny Told Friends She 'Is in Love' with Ben Affleck; He Denies Affair
- Love Notes and Secret Promises: Why Bachelorette Star Kaitlyn Says Shawn 'Was Always the One'
- Khloé Kardashian on Why She Lives with Rob: 'I Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way'
- Hulk Hogan wants investigation to determine if Gawker leaked his racist rant
- Mia Farrow shares address of man who shot Cecil the lion on Twitter
- 'Queen of Versailles' star's daughter died of accidental drug overdose