Posts with tag "audrey hepburn"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenna Bush Hager Could Be Getting a New Talk Show
- Stevie Nicks to Adele: 'You're Going to Be Me in 40 Years'
- Tracy Morgan Steps Out for First Time After Walmart Settlement
- Courtney Stodden responds to momager quitting: She just wants to be famous
- Lori Loughlin joins 'Fuller House,' reacts to Olsen twins snub
- 'The Bachelor's' Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff have broken up
- The Bachelor Chris and Whitney's Breakup: Find Out Who's "Heartbroken"
- Brandi Glanville Says David Foster Is "Freaky" in Bed but Backtracks on Her Comments—Get the Scoop!
- Harrison Ford Is Back Flying and He Looks Fantastic Less Than 3 Months After Freaky Plane Crash: Photos!