Posts with tag "audrey hepburn"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Get a First Look at the New Season of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (PHOTO)
- Texas Homecoming Queen Gives Her Crown to Friend Who Was Pranked
- Ellen DeGeneres's Oscars Delivery Guy Opens Pizza Place, Names Pie in Her Honor
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Gerard Depardieu says he can drink 12-14 bottles of wine a day
- Scotland's independence vote decided a superhero's fate, for some reason
- ?Friday Night Lights' director says his son won't be playing football
- Billy Crystal and Jimmy Fallon reminisce about Robin Williams