Posts with tag "avril lavigne"
- Posted Jun 26th 2011 at 12:46 PM by Christine Fenno
On a private yacht in the French Riviera this weekend, Avril Lavigne and a group of friends once again kicked back with bikinis and designer shades for some fun in the sun. Not long after the Canadian singer, 26, enjoyed a raucous girls' getaway with their boogie boards, paparazzi on the scene caught one rather surprising guest stepping on board for this weekend's party: Lavigne's ex-husband,...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 04:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Avril Lavigne looks like she's ready to party. The singer was spotted earlier today having a grand old time aboard a yacht off the coast of Saint Tropez with some of her girlfriends and she looked like she was really enjoying herself. The group of girls were photographed having a dance party on the boat before taking the fête into the water. (Check out the photo of Lavigne's leap into...
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 02:45 PM by Sarah Crow
Ke$ha may be music's latest devil-may-care party girl, but before she brought her whiskey-fueled brands of oral hygiene and music to the masses, Avril Lavigne was the angsty good-time girl to watch. Likely noting their similarities, including penchants for teasing men, heavy eyeliner and half-shirts, the 'What the Hell' singer covered Ke$ha's party anthem 'Tik Tok' at the Radio 1 Live Lounge. ...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 11:15 AM by Jonathan Dekel
A year and a half after his divorce from pop-punk princess Avril Lavigne, Sum 41 singer Deryck Whibley says that, despite their former "irreconcilable differences," the two still remain friends. "We're on good terms now," Whibley tells PopEater about Lavigne, whom he married in 2006. Their divorce was finalized last November after a yearlong separation, and Lavigne is currently dating Brody...
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
Avril Lavigne is getting ready to debut her 'What the Hell' single on 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest' -- a performance that will also mark the beginning of a highly visible year for the Canadian rocker, who recently celebrated Christmas with boyfriend Brody Jenner and the Kardashian clan. 'What the Hell' is "a really fun, upbeat party song, so it worked out really well...
- Posted Aug 5th 2010 at 05:18 PM by The Editors of StyleList
One can't blame you for rubbing you eyes to see if the woman above really is the same rocker chick that ranted about being 'Complicated.' Avril Lavigne may appear to be tough as nails, but she has a softer side that she's revealed since making her foray into the fragrance industry. In the summer of 2009, the Canadian native introduced the world to her first perfume, Black Star, a...
- Posted May 21st 2010 at 12:17 PM by Mike Hess
To her credit, Avril Lavigne has always straddled the line between mainstream pop and punk, and now she's showing off her edgy side yet again with a cover spread and interview in Inked Magazine's June/July issue, which PopEater is exclusively premiering. In the interview, Lavigne discusses everything from her up-in-the-air relationship with Sum 41 rocker Deryck Whibley, love in general and, yes,...
- Posted May 11th 2010 at 08:39 AM by PopEater Staff
It's America vs. Canada in a young celebrity showdown, as word of a bitter battle between Lindsay Lohan and Avril Lavigne is spreading throughout the entertainment world. As rumor has it, Lindsay had a blowout with the Canadian rocker-actress at the infamous Chateau Marmont in Hollywood -- a hotspot for ridiculous celebrity shenanigans. Apparently, the rivalry began when Lavigne blasted Lohan...
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 10:01 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Homegrown rocker girl Avril Lavigne has her own and everyone else's tongues wagging after she was spotted kissing a mystery man in a New York City bar, reports RadarOnline.com. The 'Complicated' singer has apparently gotten over her break-up with ex-husband Deryck Whibley, the frontman for Sum 41. Lavigne was seen passionately making out with a mystery man at New York's Rose Bar at the Gramercy...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 06:39 AM by PopEater Staff
Rocker Avril Lavigne has officially filed for divorce from her estranged husband and Sum 41 rocker Deryck Whibley. In the papers filed, Lavigne is also seeking to deny him spousal support, TMZ is reporting....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Robert Pattinson's Girlfriend FKA Twigs Dance & Sing in New Commercial
- Tom Colicchio on His Favorite Top Chef Moment
- Mother Who Lost Kids in Christmas Day Fire Tells Oprah She Doesn't Blame God (Video)
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- First Official Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Is Here Early After Grainy Version Leaks Online—Watch Now!
- Lady Antebellum Talks Parenthood—Is Charles Kelly Feeling the Pressure to Have Kids? Watch!
- Anne Hathaway's Very Embarrassing Night at Matthew McConaughey's House