Posts with tag "babies"
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 04:20 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Kate Hudson cozied up to fiancé, Matt Bellamy yesterday showing off her boho chic maternity attire. The very pregnant star wore a printed maxi dress and scarf draped over her shoulders. Bellamy joined his soon to be bride at her son, Ryder's, baseball game, where the pair snuggled on a blanket watching her little guy play. Hudson's ex-husband and Ryder's father, Chris Robinson, was also ...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2010 at 04:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Gary Busey and girlfriend Steffanie Sampson welcomed a baby boy this morning, Entertainment Tonight is exclusively reporting. Luke Samson Busey was delivered at 6:40AM and weighed six pounds, seven ounces. The couple announced Sampson's pregnancy early last December. In a statement, Busey and Sampson said that the delivery "feels like a dream. We feel so blessed and are overwhelmed with happ...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 09:01 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 08:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Former 'Martin' star Tisha Campbell-Martin welcomed a big ol' baby Tuesday in Los Angeles, a son that tipped the scales at 9 lbs., 9 oz. The actress and husband Duane Martin named the 23-incher Ezekiel, her rep told PEOPLE. He actually arrived a couple weeks early, but soon he'll get to join big bro Xen, 8, at home. ...
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 06:31 AM by PopEater Staff
Fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger and his wife Dee are the proud parents of a baby boy this week. Sebastian Thomas Hilfiger was born on Tuesday, weighing a hefty 9lbs., 8 oz., PEOPLE reports....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Crowns a Winner
- Drew Barrymore: Bouncing Back After Baby Is 'Not My Experience'
- President Obama: Boyhood Was 'My Favorite Movie' of the Year
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'
- Rapper 'Bobby Shmurda' arrested in gang-related drug case
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Nintendinitis is a real, medical thing ? learn the facts