Posts with tag "babies"
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 04:20 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Kate Hudson cozied up to fiancé, Matt Bellamy yesterday showing off her boho chic maternity attire. The very pregnant star wore a printed maxi dress and scarf draped over her shoulders. Bellamy joined his soon to be bride at her son, Ryder's, baseball game, where the pair snuggled on a blanket watching her little guy play. Hudson's ex-husband and Ryder's father, Chris Robinson, was also...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2010 at 04:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Gary Busey and girlfriend Steffanie Sampson welcomed a baby boy this morning, Entertainment Tonight is exclusively reporting. Luke Samson Busey was delivered at 6:40AM and weighed six pounds, seven ounces. The couple announced Sampson's pregnancy early last December. In a statement, Busey and Sampson said that the delivery "feels like a dream. We feel so blessed and are overwhelmed with...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 09:01 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 08:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Former 'Martin' star Tisha Campbell-Martin welcomed a big ol' baby Tuesday in Los Angeles, a son that tipped the scales at 9 lbs., 9 oz. The actress and husband Duane Martin named the 23-incher Ezekiel, her rep told PEOPLE. He actually arrived a couple weeks early, but soon he'll get to join big bro Xen, 8, at home. ...
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 06:31 AM by PopEater Staff
Fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger and his wife Dee are the proud parents of a baby boy this week. Sebastian Thomas Hilfiger was born on Tuesday, weighing a hefty 9lbs., 8 oz., PEOPLE reports....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier