Posts with tag "baby boom"
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 04:01 PM by Amber James
'Big Fan' star Patton Oswalt has a lot on his plate, but he's most proud to call himself a father. He and his wife Michelle welcomed their daughter Alice Rigney Oswalt on April 15, and he has barely slept since then. Pointing at his tired face, Oswalt admits, "This is from lack of sleep and trying to calm her down. That is what my life is -- calm that baby down and try to get some sleep......
- Posted Aug 17th 2009 at 04:36 PM by PopEater Staff
Jennifer Lopez admits she's a totally different person since giving birth to twins, 18-month-old Max and Emme. "It totally changes your perspective on everything. There's nothing as huge as giving birth to another human being and having to be responsible for another life," Lopez said. "There's you before kids, and there's you after kids -- and they're not the same you. You don't come first anym...
- Posted Aug 17th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Weeks after the delivery, former 'Love Monkey' star Tom Cavanagh and his wife Maureen Grise have announced the birth of their third child. James Joseph Cavanagh was born on August 5 and weighed 7.8 lbs. and was 20 inches long, PEOPLE reports. Their newborn son joins older siblings Thomas Patrick, 2, and Alice Ann, 3 ½....
- Posted Aug 13th 2009 at 07:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett will soon by the proud parents of a baby boy. "I just left the doctor's office and I couldn't wait another minute to tell you guys...Hank and I are having a baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!! When the doctor told me I was just like OH MY GOD, I'm going to have a son!!!!! Today is certainly always going to be one of the most memorable days of my life!" Wilkinson...
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 05:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Bill Hader and his wife Maggie Carey are expecting their first child together, PEOPLE reports. "I'm really excited. It's going to be awesome," the 'Saturday Night Live' star said....
Popeater Hot Topics
- From EW: See All the Winners from the iHeartRadio Music Awards!
- Jeremy Piven: The Most Important Person in My Entourage Is ?
- Mariah Carey and Brett Ratner Stroll Arm-in-Arm in St. Barts After Denying Their Romance
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Kourtney Kardashian Discovers a Shocking Secret About Scott Disick, Thinks He Is The Shadiest Person—Get the KUWTK Recap!
- Rihanna Performs "Bitch Better Have My Money" for the First Time in the Shortest Black Dress Possible
- Justin Timberlake Thanks ''Best Friend'' Jessica Biel During iHeartRadio Speech: ''I Can't Wait to See Our Greatest Creation''