Posts with tag "baby"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Kelly Fisher
What's in a name? Pink and husband Carey Hart welcomed daughter Willow Sage Hart into the world last month, and the singer revealed their reasoning behind her unusual name and how the new family is adjusting to their brand new baby. "The willow is my favorite tree. I grew up near one. It's the most flexible tree in nature and nothing can break it - no wind, no elements," Pink told PEOPLE about ...
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 02:31 PM by Kelly Fisher
Tia Mowry is the proud mom to a bouncing baby boy, Us Weekly reports. 'The Game' actress and her husband, actor Cory Hardrict, welcomed their first child on Tuesday, their rep confirmed. No name has been revealed. Mowry and Hardrict announced they were expecting in January through a joint statement. "We are both so excited to be parents. We have been wanting this a long time!" the couple ...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 08:58 AM by Kelly Fisher
Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany have welcomed a baby girl to their brood. 'The Dilemma' star gave birth to her third child on May 31. The new addition to the family, named Agnes Lark Bettany, made her big arrival at the couple's New York City home, her rep told Us Weekly. "Everyone is healthy and doing well," said Connelly's rep. "The family is very excited." It's the first little girl ...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 04:27 PM by AOL Music Editors
P!nk has birthed rumors about giving birth after posting a message to her Twitter page late last night (June 1) suggesting that the very pregnant pop-punk star had her first child. The 31-year-old has gotten into the habit of tweeting about her pregnancy and the latest in the slew of pregnancy-related posts reads, "New Moon in Gemini today :) a good time to start something new.... Also called ...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 08:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
It's a girl for Joey McIntyre! The New Kid on the Block singer and wife Barrett welcomed their first daughter Tuesday afternoon, according to PEOPLE. The proud poppa broke the happy news on Twitter. "Kira Katherine McIntyre was born May 31st at 12:30 pm PST. 7 lbs., 3 oz., 21 in. A beautiful baby girl with great timing and gorgeous hair," McIntyre tweeted. The newest addition to the ...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 08:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
It's a boy for Marion Cotillard and boyfriend Guillaume Canet! The couple welcomed their first son Thursday night in Paris, PEOPLE reports. The 'Inception' star and French actor-director have reportedly named their new baby boy Marcel. "Mother and baby are fine," a source said, confirming the birth, adding that the new mom "very happy." Cotillard announced her pregnancy with Canet in ...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 07:02 AM by Kelly Fisher
Joey McIntyre has something else to look forward to other than the New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys tour this summer: a daughter! The singer announced he and his wife are expecting a baby girl later this year. According to E! Online, McIntyre revealed the happy news to fans while on the New Kids on the Block Carnival cruise over the weekend, with his rep confirming the news. The ...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 08:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Melissa Rycroft Strickland is an excited new mom! The former 'Bachelor' contestant and husband Tye Strickland welcomed daughter Ava Grace on Wednesday afternoon, her rep confirmed to PEOPLE. Ava Grace weighed 6 lbs., 13 oz. and is the first child for the couple. The former 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant gave birth in Dallas, Texas. "Our lives have changed so much in the last two years, ...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 05:59 PM by Sarah Crow
Vern Yip is expecting a second child with his partner, PEOPLE reports. The couple became parents for the first time just 10 months ago when son Gavin Joshua Mannox was born. The pair, who are having the child via surrogate in March, are "thrilled," says Yip. Adjusting to parenthood has been easy for the star, whose son "[Has] been on over 50 plane flights already." "He's great on ...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Sarah Crow
'Boardwalk Empire' star Gretchen Mol is expecting her second child with her husband, 'Paranormal Activity 2' director Kip Williams. PEOPLE reports that the actress will give birth in February, during the show's hiatus. Williams and Mol have one son together, 3-year-old Ptolemy John. The 38-year-old actress says that she and Williams are excited to become parents again, although others ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Britney Spears is right: 5 reasons ?Chaotic' is her worst career move ever ? VIDEO
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome
- The Voice's Top 5 Take the Semi-Finals Stage, Sleepy Hollow's Fall Finale's Shocking Reveal and More OMG TV Moments!
- Lea Michele Releases Preview of Debut Single "Cannonball"—Plus, Check Out Her Album Cover for Louder!
- Gavin Rossdale and 24-Year-Old Daughter Daisy Lowe Enjoy Park Date in London—Take a Look!