Posts with tag "baby"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Kelly Fisher
What's in a name? Pink and husband Carey Hart welcomed daughter Willow Sage Hart into the world last month, and the singer revealed their reasoning behind her unusual name and how the new family is adjusting to their brand new baby. "The willow is my favorite tree. I grew up near one. It's the most flexible tree in nature and nothing can break it - no wind, no elements," Pink told PEOPLE about...
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 02:31 PM by Kelly Fisher
Tia Mowry is the proud mom to a bouncing baby boy, Us Weekly reports. 'The Game' actress and her husband, actor Cory Hardrict, welcomed their first child on Tuesday, their rep confirmed. No name has been revealed. Mowry and Hardrict announced they were expecting in January through a joint statement. "We are both so excited to be parents. We have been wanting this a long time!" the couple...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 08:58 AM by Kelly Fisher
Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany have welcomed a baby girl to their brood. 'The Dilemma' star gave birth to her third child on May 31. The new addition to the family, named Agnes Lark Bettany, made her big arrival at the couple's New York City home, her rep told Us Weekly. "Everyone is healthy and doing well," said Connelly's rep. "The family is very excited." It's the first little girl...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 04:27 PM by AOL Music Editors
P!nk has birthed rumors about giving birth after posting a message to her Twitter page late last night (June 1) suggesting that the very pregnant pop-punk star had her first child. The 31-year-old has gotten into the habit of tweeting about her pregnancy and the latest in the slew of pregnancy-related posts reads, "New Moon in Gemini today :) a good time to start something new.... Also called...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 08:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
It's a girl for Joey McIntyre! The New Kid on the Block singer and wife Barrett welcomed their first daughter Tuesday afternoon, according to PEOPLE. The proud poppa broke the happy news on Twitter. "Kira Katherine McIntyre was born May 31st at 12:30 pm PST. 7 lbs., 3 oz., 21 in. A beautiful baby girl with great timing and gorgeous hair," McIntyre tweeted. The newest addition to the...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 08:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
It's a boy for Marion Cotillard and boyfriend Guillaume Canet! The couple welcomed their first son Thursday night in Paris, PEOPLE reports. The 'Inception' star and French actor-director have reportedly named their new baby boy Marcel. "Mother and baby are fine," a source said, confirming the birth, adding that the new mom "very happy." Cotillard announced her pregnancy with Canet in...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 07:02 AM by Kelly Fisher
Joey McIntyre has something else to look forward to other than the New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys tour this summer: a daughter! The singer announced he and his wife are expecting a baby girl later this year. According to E! Online, McIntyre revealed the happy news to fans while on the New Kids on the Block Carnival cruise over the weekend, with his rep confirming the news. The...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 08:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Melissa Rycroft Strickland is an excited new mom! The former 'Bachelor' contestant and husband Tye Strickland welcomed daughter Ava Grace on Wednesday afternoon, her rep confirmed to PEOPLE. Ava Grace weighed 6 lbs., 13 oz. and is the first child for the couple. The former 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant gave birth in Dallas, Texas. "Our lives have changed so much in the last two years,...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 05:59 PM by Sarah Crow
Vern Yip is expecting a second child with his partner, PEOPLE reports. The couple became parents for the first time just 10 months ago when son Gavin Joshua Mannox was born. The pair, who are having the child via surrogate in March, are "thrilled," says Yip. Adjusting to parenthood has been easy for the star, whose son "[Has] been on over 50 plane flights already." "He's great on...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Sarah Crow
'Boardwalk Empire' star Gretchen Mol is expecting her second child with her husband, 'Paranormal Activity 2' director Kip Williams. PEOPLE reports that the actress will give birth in February, during the show's hiatus. Williams and Mol have one son together, 3-year-old Ptolemy John. The 38-year-old actress says that she and Williams are excited to become parents again, although others...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kesha Accused of Previously Denying Abuse by Dr. Luke
- Former Washington Post Editor Ben Bradlee Dead at 93
- Tina Fey Shares the (Hilarious) Modeling Advice She Swears By at Fashion Shoots
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Kirk Cameron Sums Up 6 Years of Growing Pains in 60 Seconds: Watch Now!
- Khloé Kardashian Dresses Up as Minnie Mouse, Kim Kardashian Goes Nude & More—See the Latest Kardashian Trends!
- Michael Sam Cut From Dallas Cowboys Practice Squad, Shares Hopes for an NFL Return on Twitter